I need some help mga KABAYAN KO.

Kamusta mga kabayan, going to visit home (PNAS) after 8 years at the end of March. I'm in South Australia currently and I just need help in where to bestgo for bball gear (kickz n clothes). It's been a while!
Alam ko maraming shops dyan but I don't have much time to prolly go everywhere coz I have a lot of catching up to do (family, etc.) and I only have 2weeks. So if you can recommend me some shops that really stand out I would be grateful. Another question, I use to shop in "Greenhills" back in theyear 2000 for some kickz and clothes and I remember you can sorta negotiate with the prices... lol.... Is it still open? Has much changed? I'll be stayingin Quezon city BTW close to SM City.

Maraming salamat in advance!!! Mabuhay kayo!!!
pimp.gif

Greenhills is dead.

99% of the stuff there are fake.

Your best bet is to visit the newer malls.

Trinoma, Greenbelt 5, etc.

Visit Nike Park, Olympic World, and Shoe Salon in Trinoma, and Nike Stadium in SM City.

You may also want to visit the outlet in Walter Mart, Munoz.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Greenhills is dead.

99% of the stuff there are fake.

Your best bet is to visit the newer malls.

Trinoma, Greenbelt 5, etc.
wow, dati rati meron din naman mga original sa ghills, but then again i haven't been back since 1999, dami na nagbago for sure

How about the "Mall of Asia"? I heard it's the 3rd biggest mall in the world! Anything good there? Also where is Trinoma?^^Thanks for all theinfo BTW.

actually depends on what kicks yer looking for, if bball is yer taste, id recommend Bonifacio High Street Nike or Nike Stadium Rockwell, if for"porma" skinny jeans tongue out thing, shoe salon, bunker n commune. just visit all the nike's in the malls u go to. just don't buy fakes

visit nike stadium at TRiNOMA kuya.
they have some good list of shoes there. specially bball.
dont forget to Mall of asia too. for sure u'll find something there that you'll like.

Back
Top Bottom