I need some personal small loan help.

I need to get a quick loan for about 800-1200 dollars. My credit is prob not very good but not bad either. Limited credit. I saw some stuff online but not sureI should just trust any old website. Where would you suggest I get one that you have experienced?

Originally Posted by northshore86

grandma

...is dead.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Your bank?

I don't think banks give out loans for less than $5,000 which I wouldn't be approved for I'm pretty sure.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

don't do it....them sites have interest rates out the #$@

I don't really care about interest rates as it will be paid back within most likely one month. I was thinking that 90 day loan link. APR is like 260%though. lol

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

don't do it....them sites have interest rates out the #$@

I don't really care about interest rates as it will be paid back within most likely one month. I was thinking that 90 day loan link. APR is like 260% though. lol
That APR is insane
eek.gif
Ask some one you know to lend it to you..
Call some banks to verify that it has to be over a certain limit.

Well I was thinking and it would be a VERY bad choice to use one of those places.

I do have things on eBay, but nowhere near the value of a grand.

The thing is I made a horrible mistake. I have a co-worker who made a deal with another person. Only way to get the money was through me. I let them send themoney to my paypal acct and the deal has become a nightmare.

Essentially the co-worker messed up and the buyer is "allegedly" filing all kinds of fraud claims against both of us. I've never frauded anybodyand anybody on this site as well as people who know me know I would never fraud anyone. It just isn't something I would even think to do.

Now because I (stupidly went against my better judgement) was nice and helped someone out I have a dispute in my paypal acct which legally is myresponsibility.
frown.gif

smh @ myself and my poor judgement

Back
Top Bottom