I need this candy...vol. Raven's Revenge

I remember this candy from my childhood years, always having one in my pocket...Does anyone know if this companies alive still, or where i can get some?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I remember this candy from my childhood years, always having one in my pocket...Does anyone know if this companies alive still, or where i can get some?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not sure, but i remember being able to make them in candy stores like Mr. Bulkeys?

i remember when i was younger, on a field trip i went into a candy store that charged by weight. ended up with $30 worth of sour gummy worms and didnt even know. i was clueless and yes, i paid.

ppl on the bus had the
eek.gif
face asking me for some. literally had a trashbag full of sour gummy worms.

not sure, but i remember being able to make them in candy stores like Mr. Bulkeys?

i remember when i was younger, on a field trip i went into a candy store that charged by weight. ended up with $30 worth of sour gummy worms and didnt even know. i was clueless and yes, i paid.

ppl on the bus had the
eek.gif
face asking me for some. literally had a trashbag full of sour gummy worms.

not sure but it looks like this stuff i used to beast over as a kid called Dr. Sour

last time i saw some was in Savannah a few months back.

not sure but it looks like this stuff i used to beast over as a kid called Dr. Sour

last time i saw some was in Savannah a few months back.

Originally Posted by BigShake

nerd.gif
best1-300x200.jpg

Originally Posted by BigShake

nerd.gif
best1-300x200.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just do drugs, bruh. You probably too old to have candy in your pocket anyway.
Late pass on doing drugs bruh  
smokin.gif

But this Raven's Revenge was the truth.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Just do drugs, bruh. You probably too old to have candy in your pocket anyway.
Late pass on doing drugs bruh  
smokin.gif

But this Raven's Revenge was the truth.

Back
Top Bottom