I need to gain some weight & keep it

I'm tall and skinny. I eat healthy food and my fair share of snacks, but for the most part I eat several times a day. I want to gain weight and keep it. Do I need to get steroids or is their something a doctor could give me?

I'm 6' tall and weighed about 152 and now I'm at 161 and counting in about 2 months (would be more if I weren't injured) Work out constantly, eat food with bread, and honestly...u don't have to worry about how much fat you intake. In order to gain weight you need to basically increase the amount of calories you take in. Just try not to eat any bulls-- fast foods to get those calories. And take a protein shake with milk instead of water. And speaking of water, make sure u drink a good amount daily.

I'm not advising to do this but my boy who's naturally thin and always has been in very shape recently gained a crazy amount of mass and looks OD brolic now. What changed is that he now lives on his own and eats more fast food, Chinese food, candy, etc. :l

Thanks for the advice I need to go and get some protein shakes tomorrow. Can you recommend any that taste good?

Back
Top Bottom