I need your advice Nt

Alright... my older brother used to work at McDonalds, and now the manager is looking to hire me..what i want to know is ,is Mcdonalds worth it. Gettingthis job is as easy as me saying yes because the dude is ready to hire me, but i just want to know like.... is it fun working at Mcdonalds or what?,... i dontreally want to work there , but money is money
pimp.gif
..and work iswork
tired.gif
. so give me your advice.

do you have any other options?
if not...then i suggest you go work at McDonalds...we're in a recession...get your money

Originally Posted by imsojayded

do you have any other options?
if not...then i suggest you go work at McDonalds...we're in a recession...get your money
OFT and
pimp.gif
new screen name!

underpaid and overworked... if thats yo only option tho take it... like jayde said... its a recession

I would hate to work at mcdonalds but you gotta do what you gotta do. Especially since you say its a garaunteed job go for it. You can always quit if a betteropportunity comes up.

BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS

if you dont fall into that category then youre good.... but yeah times are rough now slice, Id say take the job till you find oneyou want more or pays you more.....

Originally Posted by marvelnikekid

Alright... my older brother used to work at McDonalds, and now the manager is looking to hire me..what i want to know is ,is Mcdonalds worth it. Getting this job is as easy as me saying yes because the dude is ready to hire me, but i just want to know like.... is it fun working at Mcdonalds or what?,... i dont really want to work there , but money is money
pimp.gif
..and work is work
tired.gif
. so give me your advice.

Its a trap!

Ain't nothing wrong with a McJob my dude.

When I was in high school, i worked at McDonald's for a few months and saved up enough cash for my high school trip to Spain and had more fun than all thelosers who had jokes.

I worked at Carls jr when I was young. They pay you too little for all the crap you have to go through.

Back
Top Bottom