I Need Your Help Fam. Vol. Forgot to attend Jury Duty

Ok fambily, so I totally forgot I had Jury Duty yesterday and my Mom is freaking out. She says that one of her friends didn't attend Jury Duty and the police showed up to the friends door and told her she had a warrant out for her arrest in which they proceeded to take her to the police station. Anyways NT, Do you think I will get arrested for not attending and what should I do? Also, have any of you guys been in the same situation? I'm a good kid and never been arrested, I just totally forgot because I work, go to school, and been in and out the doctors office taking shots so I can attend Nursing school next semester, Thanks for your advice in advance fam. 

Try to provide evidence teachers note, dr's note, time card, etc to prove you weren't blowing it off.

Honestly don't think it matters if you have those things though they might have a bench warrant out for you.

Dog. You don't put stuff like this on a public forum. THEY are always watching.
j/k
Or am I?

RIP to your booty, you're going to jail b.

It aint that serious. I have gotten those things and at times I have been in school and others just didnt go. They always summon me on my day off.

You gonna get another notice and if you don't go then RIP.

or they might not eem care :\

Last edited:
I really don't get why the jury system is the way it is. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would volunteer to be put in a pool of potential jurors, stop drafting people into it.

Bruh you don't have a calendar on your phone?....You'll prlly just get another notice or you could call them tomorrow? That is if you remember to :rolleyes

How irresponsible do you have to be to forget something like that?

Bruh you don't have a calendar on your phone?....You'll prlly just get another notice or you could call them tomorrow? That is if you remember to :rolleyes
I think you guys are over reacting. He forgot jury duty, something that registers as an annoyance to most people. It's not going to be at the forefront of his mind, plus he clearly had things going on.

I think you guys are over reacting. He forgot jury duty, something that registers as an annoyance to most people. It's not going to be at the forefront of his mind, plus he clearly had things going on.
Him having things going on doesn't relieve him of his other responsibilities. You gotta be able to handle the things life throws at you!

Remember to make the biggest dude your princess OP, cause the FEDS is comin'

Every time I get one of those Jury Duty mail I just send it back checking the box saying I'm a racist or don't understand the English language :lol:..I won't get another mail for at least 2-3 years

What is so hard about jury duty? I was a juror when I was 19 and it was like a 2 day trial. (we found the guy not guilty if anyone cares)

Back
Top Bottom