I need your help! VOL. Choosing a car

So its between Audi A4 2008 with messed up interior such as broken cup holders, stained seats/carpets, etc, used 2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe, or brand new 2010/11 Accord Coupe?

How is a 2008 A4 that messed up already? If the interior is banged up that bad, imagine how the owner drove it.

Everyone has a G35 nowadays, and its starting to show its age.

Grab the Accord Coupe.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

How is a 2008 A4 that messed up already? If the interior is banged up that bad, imagine how the owner drove it.

Grab the Accord Coupe.

its from my step dad and their kids are messy as hell

Originally Posted by toast1985

mileage on each? and price.

money is not an issue and I'm not too sure on mileage. but what would you choose if these were at 80K miles except for brand new Accord?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

money is not an issue and I'm not too sure on mileage. but what would you choose if these were at 80K miles except for brand new Accord?
accord thats high mileage

yeah add the mileage and price......

g35 everyone got one, thats why im getting rid of mine and copping a IS350 next month
pimp.gif

whats your price limit?? there are plenty cars out there. if those are your only options, fix the audi up and take the stains off and go to a dealer and drive another 08 Audi a4 and than drive the one you are going to maybe buy and see the difference.

If you can fix the cup holders and the stain carpets Audi A4 only because g35 is wayyy to common now a days everyone got one.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

accord thats high mileage
laugh.gif
 yeah that was too much. maybe at 40K?

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

yeah add the mileage and price......

g35 everyone got one, thats why im getting rid of mine and copping a IS350 next month
pimp.gif

whats your price limit?? there are plenty cars out there. if those are your only options, fix the audi up and take the stains off and go to a dealer and drive another 08 Audi a4 and than drive the one you are going to maybe buy and see the difference.

If you can fix the cup holders and the stain carpets Audi A4 only because g35 is wayyy to common now a days everyone got one.

i was also considering BMW 335 2009 but it would be too much for me unless i can find one around $20K

if price isn't an issue maybe a newer beamer or audi... if not grab that brand new accord, cant beat out that new car smell

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Grab the Accord Coupe.

Out of your choices though, accord. Have you considered the TSX, GTI, WRX, the new '11 mustang, or the camaro?

Back
Top Bottom