I now know why people get addicted to pain killers/ Wisdom teeth advice...

Gill Baka Esq. LLC.

formerly grimlock
Yea so I just got 2 of my wisdoms pulled out yesterday and my socket is still bleeding slightly...is this normal?

I also now understand why people get addicted to pain killers.  I was given some percocet and I've already taken 3.  I can already identify why people would want to keep taking these things.  My reality feels like a jelly donut being washed over by waves of warmness.  It's a very clean type of
pimp.gif
but there is where the trouble is....it will lull you into thinking that it's okay to keep taking these things.

I sympathize with those who had to deal with this kind of addiction.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

It's a very clean type of
pimp.gif
but there is where the trouble is....it will lull you into thinking that it's okay to keep taking these things.

I sympathize with those who had to deal with this kind of addiction.
Painkillers have destroyed the lives of a lot of people close to me. Hardest thing in the world to quit. They gave you Percs for wisdom teeth? They usually only give Vics.

my girl has to get all four out.she already got 2.she needed a week to recover after two pulled.just rest and dont get addicted to pain killers lmao
Spoiler [+]
i dont have any to pull
smokin.gif

but i still have braces after 5 yeras
eyes.gif
 3 more months i can feel the freedom
laugh.gif

How was the operation itself? Did you use anesthesia or did they put you to sleep?

I might have to get my wisdoms pulled out soon.

I dislocated my ankle about 2 months ago...I was on Vics, but i've never had pain killers other than motrin before. When the pain was gone, I took one and i was like
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
lol. I can definitely relate to this.

you aint lyin.. drank and pills 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

its like your brain and body are getting a massage at the same time.

Originally Posted by scshift

How was the operation itself? Did you use anesthesia or did they put you to sleep?

I might have to get my wisdoms pulled out soon.
Not too bad...gave me local anesthesia even though general was recommended for more than 1 tooth.  Dude was ruthless...I had an impacted bottom wisdom tooth...dude took the drill out and got to work...the local anesthesia pinch was worse than the pressure from the drill...done in 15 min.

Get a good oral surgeon...one that's not gonna take his time and figure +#%# out...you wanna be in and out.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I dislike this mixture. I was like a different person. Woke up and heard horrible stories of the things I was doing, it was some hangover type stuff.

But taking 2 and 
pimp.gif
is always appreciated.

Did you take 3 at once btw? That might have been 1 too many.

Yeh had my wisdom teeth pulled awhile back, doc gave me some @%% that had me feelin loopy all day.

OP is telling the truth! When I had my wisdom teeth taken out some years back I was given vicodin. Maaaaaaan, that's some good stuff. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and I stumbled into the wall in the hallway and didn't feel a thing. I was smacked. I also took tylenol with codieine when I had knee surgery. These feel so good, but as soon as the pain goes away, throw out the meds immediately. These are dangerous.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I dislike this mixture. I was like a different person. Woke up and heard horrible stories of the things I was doing, it was some hangover type stuff.

But taking 2 and 
pimp.gif
is always appreciated.

i meant each individually get me feeling amazing, not together...  but yah i def agree pills and drank should not be mixed.  
back in junior year of highschool i was poppin 4-5 hydrocodones a day and sippin a couple times a month
indifferent.gif

since then i put my limit to 10 times a year..   not even tryin to risk it lol.  

Just made some egg whites

bout to have some jell-o, watermelon, pudding and progresso soup on deck...any other recommendations for getting through these next couple days?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Just made some egg whites

bout to have some jell-o, watermelon, pudding and progresso soup on deck...any other recommendations for getting through these next couple days?

Cop Skyrim

Damn, I gotta get all 4 of mine pulled soon. They've been hurting like a #!+$+ lately.
It's just so damn expensive 
30t6p3b.gif

But two of mine are impacted and one's cutting into my cheek
sick.gif

Had wisdom teeth surgery last summer and doc gave me oxycodon and hydro.

Best 2 weeks of my life
pimp.gif

Had mine taken out two weeks ago, honestly only had a little soreness. Went out to see some friends that night to kick it. The bleeding in my saliva lasted 2-3 days. I was prescribed Vicodine (sp) and it barely worked. Surprisingly, advil helped the best.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

The amount of disappointment I felt after taking vicodin abd feeling nothing still hasn't left me.

this
frown.gif
frown.gif

took 2 and didnt feel anything.. the next day i took 4 and just fell asleep
laugh.gif

mine were hydrocodone..dunno if the generics are less potent

I was prescribed percs also and those joints will definitely take you there. My body basically forgot how to fall asleep.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

But taking 2 and 
pimp.gif
is always appreciated.

tumblr_llxqrxnQH11qeabw3o1_500.gif

after taking percs for a year because i was actually prescribed them for pain i hate them.  i'd take 4 and barely feel it.  oh yeah, it's nice being able to drop a +!*! again. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom