I officially turn in my Laker fan card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never stop being a fan, but Jbone is right. This team does not deserve to win anything. The effort is nonexistent and it's really depressing towatch. That is what sets the Cavs apart from us. They put in the effort to win each and every game and don't expect anything to be handed to them.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

I'll never stop being a fan, but Jbone is right. This team does not deserve to win anything. The effort is nonexistent and it's really depressing to watch. That is what sets the Cavs apart from us. They put in the effort to win each and every game and don't expect anything to be handed to them.
Thank you some logic.

Sounds like one of fans that only cheered when we had Shaq. Only wanna cheer when we blowin out teams on our way to championships. Sounds spoiled. Cant wineverygame and cant blow em all out. In the end stick with the team. I do understand that only thing we like in return is effort.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

LOl dudes man cuz I speak the truth.

Any fan of any team that sees effort like this or even throughout the year they displayed with this talent and not be questioning is drinking the kool-aid.

Belittles the game.

well you clearly dont understand what i means to be a fan.
Unless the teams owner slept with you wife or they moved away, there is no reason to stop cheering for them.
You sir are not a fan, so you dont have a lakers card to turn in.
Right I've followed LA since '96 through the good and bad but never have I seen such lackluster effort for a season.
Wow

sound so ridiculous

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

Sounds like one of fans that only cheered when we had Shaq. Only wanna cheer when we blowin out teams on our way to championships. Sounds spoiled. Cant win everygame and cant blow em all out. In the end stick with the team. I do understand that only thing we like in return is effort.
Nope and that's why I was never a fan of Shaq he clearly fits the bill of what is going on with this Laker team. Shaq never came into camp inshape, took yearly vacations with minor injuries, and trashes anyone who challenges him.

No one spoiled I watched us get bounced in the 1st round when we should have been to round 2 or 3. Effort was displayed 110% in those years but now we got agood team on paper, they relax.

Some of you people are pathetic...this is exactly why I try not to comment on NBA game threads on this forum and stick to College instead. Some of you fans aredelusional...

Lakers still do play down to the level of their opponents. I guess the high levels of the celtics and cavs is why we swept em this season. Lakers im tellinyall r gonna win games 5 and 6 tho. Effort in our losses was horrible but u can say the same for the rockets in game 3. We just have more fans to complainabout our loss. LOL. But chill out. If this was like the game in Boston we lost in the championship it means more cuz we lost the series by a blowout and lackof effort. This is game 4 we lost and we still koo. I'm still koo as a fan. We did what we needed to do and thats get homecourt back from Houston. Now wegotta have a gameplan to go against a smaller feistier Houston lineup.

did you really have make a thread announcing this??

Spoiler [+]
Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

Originally Posted by kuruptygotti

Lakers still do play down to the level of their opponents. I guess the high levels of the celtics and cavs is why we swept em this season. Lakers im tellin yall r gonna win games 5 and 6 tho. Effort in our losses was horrible but u can say the same for the rockets in game 3. We just have more fans to complain about our loss. LOL. But chill out. If this was like the game in Boston we lost in the championship it means more cuz we lost the series by a blowout and lack of effort. This is game 4 we lost and we still koo. I'm still koo as a fan. We did what we needed to do and thats get homecourt back from Houston. Now we gotta have a gameplan to go against a smaller feistier Houston lineup.
I feel you glad you not delusional like some folk.

I stuck with them after the finals loss. That was more Boston than LA lacking effort. You get paid millions and your job is to play the game of basketball. Unless I'm hurt, fatigued, or going through some major personal issue I'm doing whatever I can to give maximum effort doing at least my job on theteam.

Im really dissapointed in the way some laker fans act. Its truly disgraceful. We lost, deal with it...stop crying, its not over until its over... if we end upwinning it all you better not be celebrating or actin like your a fan cuz we all now know youve given up on the team. Yes im mad, of course im dissapointed inmy team but how the hell you gonna quit bein a fan cuz of a couple losses? pathetic
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Im really dissapointed in the way some laker fans act. Its truly disgraceful. We lost, deal with it...stop crying, its not over until its over... if we end up winning it all you better not be celebrating or actin like your a fan cuz we all now know youve given up on the team. Yes im mad, of course im dissapointed in my team but how the hell you gonna quit bein a fan cuz of a couple losses? pathetic
smh.gif
QFT
a true fan sticks with their team through the good and bad
do you really expect us to win every game?
some games we will not even try, like this game. we just gotta take the L and hope to play better next game
last time i checked, the series is not over yet

Any fan of any team that sees effort like this or even throughout the year they displayed with this talent and not be questioning is drinking the kool-aid.

Belittles the game.

Unless the teams owner slept with you wife or they moved away, there is no reason to stop cheering for them.
Right I've followed LA since '96 through the good and bad but never have I seen such lackluster effort for a season.

ok ive followed Houston since 94. I was still a fan we got the 2nd pick in the draft. Got the 1st pick in the draft. when tracy continues to play with noheart. when yao gets hurt everytime. but your right, giving up on the team with the best record in the NBA after one game makes alotta sense.

I won't celebrate trust me.

Kudos to Shannon Brown and Pau Gasol for their effort.

Leaders make effort a priority every game. Not sit back and let each player decide individually if they want to give it or not.

Last, I'm a basketball fan first before any affiliation to any player or team.

You play the game with all you got especially when you blessed with the gift to play and the physical tools to be great.

Not everyone gets a chance let alone get paid to do so.

Kobe was right about Bynum, if he was really that hurt when he keep getting minutes? It's attitude and effort.

I just want to see great basketball no refs interfering, no lack of effort, just great basketball.

Belittles the game.

QFT

Originally Posted by jmause3

Belittles the game.

QFT
qftx2 shooot I'll still admit Im a Rams fan
nerd.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom