I officially turn in my Laker fan card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm glad to. I don't want to hear oh you mad over one game nonsense. This has been going on long enough. This team has all this talent butno focus and no killer instinct. I DON'T CARE IF THEY DO PULL OFF THE CHAMPIONSHIP, I'LL BE HAPPY KOBE HAS 4 AND PHIL HAS 10.

But, they won't deserve it. You don't belittle the game with the effort this team displayed all year. Go on give me the kool-aid logic fans about 65wins and whatever. Too many losses due to lack of effort.

The Cavs are where they are because of effort, Boston last year, and Denver right now. My two reasons.

Kobe trying to be Mr. Nice guy to get everybody to like him. Who gives a damn if people hate you, be a prick and win!

Phil is simply not a good coach and is a product of great players that take things into their own hands on the court.
TEX WINTER IS THE MASTERMIND WHO GETS NO CREDIT!

Quote me whatever I'm done. Good luck but I doubt they get past Denver.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Oh, shutup.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You know on Facebook they have that button where you can "like" some update or whatever?

Well, I wish Yuku had one of those because I definitely like this thread. Lakers ftl!

you sound soft...

Lakers are better without fans like you.

Go jump on some other team's bandwagon.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

you sound soft...

Lakers are better without fans like you.

Go jump on some other team's bandwagon.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
What difference does it make? Fans be acting like they contribute to the team somehow in the boxscore. Turn the tv off, or not, won't change+**# on the court. None of those dudes even know you exist you self aggrandizing frontrunner

Fake fan. I had LA winning in 6 so they r still on pace in my books. Even if it takes 7 games winning is winning. Ask the Celtics from last season.

LOl dudes man cuz I speak the truth.

Any fan of any team that sees effort like this or even throughout the year they displayed with this talent and not be questioning is drinking the kool-aid.

Belittles the game.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Any fan of any team that sees effort like this or even throughout the year they displayed with this talent and not be questioning is drinking the kool-aid.

Belittles the game.

well you clearly dont understand what i means to be a fan.
Unless the teams owner slept with you wife or they moved away, there is no reason to stop cheering for them.
You sir are not a fan, so you dont have a lakers card to turn in.

I don't care if they play 7, 7, and beat the Cavs in 4.

You cheat the game when you decide to relax and not give your all because the opponent is weakened.

Kobes great but.... and there are so many when it comes to him.

Not too many upper echelon players in history let their team give efforts like they have all year.

Belittles the game.
*#+.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Belittles the game.

well you clearly dont understand what i means to be a fan.
Unless the teams owner slept with you wife or they moved away, there is no reason to stop cheering for them.
You sir are not a fan, so you dont have a lakers card to turn in.
Right I've followed LA since '96 through the good and bad but never have I seen such lackluster effort for a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom