I plan on running away to Canada, Need recommendations.

aight the thing is that im planning to just pack all my @#%$ and drive up to Canada from ATL so i culd start a new life ....Im most likely gonna have less than $1000 in cash and im gonna need to find a job within the first week after arriving so i culd then rent a 1 bedroom apartment...

I need some spots in Canada where the rent is really cheap and I can find a job easily (I have my HS Diploma and some college education))....so i need some recommendations earlyy!

thanks in advance

PR O P A N E

P I F F​

Try to stay the closest possible to the MTV area (Montral-Toronto-Vancouver).

Do yourself a favor, get citizenship and try to benefit from our low-cost education and medicare system.

Hit up southern alberta...im living in a 3 bedroom apartment for 675 a month....rent is cheap and you will come to love "Ralph Bucks"

Also DOug's Sports in Lethbridge gets almost every J release...most are slept on HARD...I got some ginger XVI's from Dougs....LAST YEAR
Latest Pickup: Converse Wade All Star Pack, Asics Speed-star (yell/blk)

are you gettin chased by like mobsters? atl is sooo beautiful, this town sucks.
[/i][/b]

The cheapest place to live in Canada when it comes to metropolitan areas is Montreal. $500/month can get you a bachelor apartment downtwon.
[/i][/center]

dont come to vancouver, its sooo expensive, toronto is to, i say go to like calgary the ecmonay is booming there, no provincial tax, and lots of work.
Im Retarted if that matters...

yeah but toronto is the spot. most likely ur gonna be depressed, its pretty chill down here and for the most part friendly, everyone in the city is cool with each other, alot of burbs up here where u can rent a basement or somethin like that, what kinda wage u looking for? u can work telemarketing in almost any town for like 12 bucks an hour and u tell them how many hours u wanna work, so if ur down to put in work, u'll be okay.

hope everything works out homie. stay up. peace.
HEAT/HOODIES FOR SALE check the sig.

FOR SALE (CLICK HERE): FOOTPATROL STABS 9, CHOSEN 1 AF1 10.5, UNION 180 10.5
GRENADE, ARTFUL DOGER, WESC, URBAN OUTFITTERS HOODIES FOR SALE (CLICK)
miguelfrancis87

montreal or toronto should be your options, montreal is cheap, but if youre from atl you wont want to spend a winter there
toronto is a dope city, 5th biggest in North america, multicultural, tons of jobs avail. in the restuarant/retail industry, and its on the east coast
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZauraQ2etQ2eo

^^thanks man

do you happen to have some numbers to any Telemarketing companies up there? If so inbox me...

and do you need to have experience to work in that field? If so im pretty much assed out

R O P A N E

P I F F​

Quote:
Try Main and Hastings in East Vancouver. Very popular.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Since you from the states and all I suggest Vancouver or Toronto since they the biggest. They always got jobs and they can satisfy your shoe collecting needs. BUt rent isn't the cheapest unless you goto like richmond.
Wanted:
Jordan XVI Wht/Blue Box and gaitors for a size 10.5 (will accept 10-11.5)

R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero 1967-2005...You will always been in our hearts and a champion forever

E-MAIL nazzyfan99@hotmail.com

Winnipeg! if you're asian you gotta have family here, just move in with them for free! you cant do much better than free!
F/S Retro Air Jordan X white/steel size 10.5 or 11 both DS.
Retro Air Jordan XIII white/wheat size 8.5 or 9.5 both DS

The worse is to come to Calgary right now because of the booming economy. Go up higher. Our property valeus are increasing above any percentage increase Vancouver or Toronto have ever seen. I would say just go straight up to Fort McMurray. There's notthing there to do, but if you work at the oil sands, you'll make a good living to start out.

Montreal is the best city "Just to get by..." cuz everything is cheaper up there like food, rent, insurance, only thing is gas' more expensive but they have a great public transit system that covers the whole area...I've lived in TO and MTL in my lifetime and think for that kinda situation MTL's the place to go...
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

dude is from ATL, you really think he will want to be in MTL for a winter? im from toronto and i cant even put up with MTL winters. it gets to -40 celcius, i dont even know what that is in farenheit but its @#%$ brick. toronto winters are withstandable, definetly not nearly as cold as montreal.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZauraQ2etQ2eo

Montreal winters are bad for snow... not cold. Come hang out here in Winnipeg for a winter. If you survive that, then not even Jack Bauer can stop you.

Back
Top Bottom