I promise 30 rock is one of the funniest show on la televisor

It's got that classic "sophisticated" humor while maintaining the stupidity that we so drastically need in this life. The whole show is show bizsattire, it's up there with the daily show imo.
"Jack I'm going to tell you something about twenty year olds...they're all sixteen"-Dennis
roll.gif

I know some spanish, lol I know the difference between masculine and feminine nouns, I just like saying "La" because it sounds better to me.

pimp.gif

I only really started watching 2 months ago.. but then I went back and watched everything from the start. Love the show. Just love the colorful characters.

Tracy Jordan!!!
pimp.gif

Kenneth THE Page!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

its a good show, but not good enough for me to follow all the time. im a casual watcher. its cool that u can watch without knowing any of the other episodes.

Originally Posted by presequel

its a good show, but not good enough for me to follow all the time. im a casual watcher. its cool that u can watch without knowing any of the other episodes.

30 Rock, My Name is Earl, The Office, and now Parks and Recreation take 2 hours of my life every Thursday. Very funny stuff.

I hear this show is very funny, but I never got into it.

Its gonna be one of those shows that I dont get into until its off the air and i'll catch it online and say "Why havent I been watching this from thebeginning??"
laugh.gif

Tracy Jordan is one of the funniest characters on television. Great characters, great show, def appreciated. Also, I would like to fornicate with Liz Lemon.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

30 Rock, My Name is Earl, The Office, and now Parks and Recreation take 2 hours of my life every Thursday. Very funny stuff.

i love how parks and recreations also has those funny awkward moments in it like the office does.

Ch 11 with smallville ehhhhhh and supernatural is just no.
Thursday belongs to ch 4. Wait, doesn't southland come on after that? If so then it is definitely a wrap.

i can't get down with parks and recreation but the office and 30 rock are definitely hilairous.

Back
Top Bottom