1. Intro
2. Traffic
3. Flickin
4. Out To Lunch feat. The Kid Daytona
5. Bougie Girls feat. Russoul
6. Jukebox feat. MC Lyte
7. L_O_V_E
8. Will II Win f/Marsha Ambrosius
9. Take Over The World feat. Just Blaze & Colin Munroe (co-produced by Just Blaze)
10. Fresh Academy feat. Chip Tha Ripper & Donnis
11. Simple Life feat. Amanda Diva
12. Running feat. Tim William
13. Do It All Again (I Am)
14. I Am (Reprise)
15. Rise & Shine feat. Russoul

I'm not sure if this is a proper intro into Kidz In The Hall if you never checked them out before tho...might not be received the right way.

I don't know about best but my personal favorite is "Hush" but "Will II Win" might be challenging that.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm not sure if this is a proper intro into Kidz In The Hall if you never checked them out before tho...might not be received the right way.I
Ive checked them out before....I have the album with the cameo from Bun B and Pusha....aside from that i wasnt really feeling it. But this will be peeped nonetheless

Yeah, put me down for the ''never checked 'em in the past - what's their best %%%*?'' category...

...only cuz I trust my N' B's judgment.

I picked the album up yesterday, It's good, starts out slow but gets it going after. Kidz stay consistent, that's all I know

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Yeah, put me down for the ''never checked 'em in the past - what's their best %%%*?'' category...

...only cuz I trust my N' B's judgment.

I'd say get their Mick Boogie tape "Detention". Then this album....then you check out "The In Crowd" and "School Was My Hustle"

Back
Top Bottom