I remember when 9th Wonder had a Soundclick page...this was the toughest joint on there.

pimp.gif

So Don Cannon just jacked this %**!, switched up the drums and threw it on the Recession? Yall producers be doin each other dirty I swear.

9th's version > Don's, I'm surprised I've never heard this.

Ohh man.. this joint is smooothe as hell! Always happy to hear a new 9th Wonder production. 
smokin.gif

I know im not the only one with the all the instrumentals
pimp.gif
that thing use to be all over the internet prolly still is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

So Don Cannon just jacked this %**!, switched up the drums and threw it on the Recession? Yall producers be doin each other dirty I swear.

I mean it's a sample...no ones jacking anything...they both flipped it differently (well Don just basically looped the @%@@)

But yeah...I have this on my i-pod....@%@@ is
pimp.gif

I even like it better than Jay Dees joint...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I know im not the only one with the all the instrumentals
pimp.gif
that thing use to be all over the internet prolly still is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i got em
sometimes i just let the instrumentals play through....the way he flips the samples is so soulful 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I mean it's a sample...no ones jacking anything...they both flipped it differently (well Don just basically looped the @%@@)

But yeah...I have this on my i-pod....@%@@ is
pimp.gif

I even like it better than Jay Dees joint...

of course you right, jacked wasn't the right word (was actually thinkin about the KE/vybe situation) it's just funny to me that this was sittin on a n's sound click while Don got paid out the $+@ for the track.

Sorry but Don's > 9th....it hits much harder

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Whats 9th doing these days?

I know he's doing a lot of work developing his own artist, Quentin Thomas (former UNC PG) is one of them. He's actually pretty nice.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Yeah this joint is way better than Don Cannons! I never heard this...its a shame nobody spit on this.

what you talking about Mickey rapped on it and did his thing

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Sorry but Don's > 9th....it hits much harder
Yes it does

Back
Top Bottom