I saw kanye west yesterday

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Thumbs up bro, you got me...

Have a cookie in my name tonight.

I sold the cookie and bought you this instead
geo.jpg

No. Stop it. It's corny. Step out of the thread before you ruin it with a wall of colored texts and picture references no one really cares about but you.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I didn't understand the posting of the map??

The map is to demonstrate that both the us and china are both above the equator, so there is no way I could have seen Ye in china driving his car upside down...yeah I know...son knows how to turn a pointless thread meant only for the Lulz into a geographic discussion....son is a cornball.

Dude...if you make a GEOGRAPHY JOKE...at least make it...MAKE SENSE 
roll.gif

I can't believe you're literally UPSET that I corrected you. 

"HERP DERP I SAW HIM IN CHINA!"

I don't care that someone under the username "KSTEEZY" posted that, I would have done that regardless of the poster.

NT is just an assortment of usernames...if you're thinking i "targeted" you, its you that needs to realize that not everyone is out to get you.

Notice that I would  not have said anything if you had said any country that was on the opposite side of the equator. And now you're quoting and replying to everyone as if I'm out to target you... Grow up dude. 

I can't believe I'm being chastised for KNOWING something a fourth grader gets quizzed on  
roll.gif

"SILLYPUTTY, YOURE MEAN WITH ALL YOUR FACTS AND STUFF!" 
roll.gif

Its like dudes ENJOY being ignorant. 

Its like me making a math joke and getting the math wrong....AND THEN having the AUDACITY to cry foul when you correct me. 

"THATS NOT FAIR YOU GUYS...HES SUCH A CORN BALL..." 
roll.gif

You're the one with the geography jokes dude. 
eyes.gif
 Don't act all butt-hurt now. Too late for that. 
laugh.gif

Last Edited By: sillyputty 12/30/11 4:49 PM. Edited 3 times.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
 son is stuttering.
[/font]

I thought it was a good joke. Like in the cartoons, when they dig underground, and end up in China, though geographically incorrect, they would still have the camera angle upside down to sell the humor a bit more. ksteezy, I know that feel broham.

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
 son is stuttering.
[/font]
Ah yes...the classic KSteezy approach
1. Make a joke that doesn't go over well because it doesn't make sense.

2. Get mad when corrected and shown evidence of your error

3. Quote others that agree with you

4. Complain that the argument is over...by still complaining about the argument

5. Make fun of the person making the argument instead of refuting the central point. 

This might help you with anything you decide to post regarding your failed joke after this. 

oHibv.jpg

Again, this wouldn't be that big of a deal if you kept it moving...but whats worse is that you want to be defended...for being FUNCTIONALLY wrong....and you won't shut up about being corrected. 

I don't care that someone under the name KSTEEZY posted this...You're just a username on the internet to me. Get over yourself. 

...but weren't you in the "shoe release campout" thread making fun of the OP for calling people out about something as simple as sneaker releases?

Yet when you say something FACTUALLY AND INHERENTLY WRONG you refuse to just let it ride.

What you said was wrong. Point blank. Anything you say after that is you defending something that a kid in elementary school knows is wrong. 

Bro sit down your ruining this simple thread. Hell the pic is photoshopped you idiot it within itself is wrong and a lie why are you trying so hard for no reason

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Putty and KSteezy, when is the wedding?

exactly. get the ##*! over it its not that srs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes over here acting like 3rd graders who getting butt hurt over little jokes

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Niketalk would die from the walls of text and photos that would posted in the thread

roll.gif
that was a good oneThrow in Ninjahood as the best man and the bandwidth wouldn't be enough.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

ThorrocksJs wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:

Niketalk would die from the walls of text and photos that would posted in the thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OMG can I be the planner
happy.gif

Steezy is gonna get silly the world encyclopedia in every language.

And sillys gonna buy steezy a Gucci watch.

*goes to pick outfit*

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

exactly. get the ##*! over it its not that srs 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes over here acting like 3rd graders who getting butt hurt over little jokes

Eh...its the principle of the matter... 
laugh.gif

I understand what he was trying to say...but the joke failed and he wanted to get mad that someone pointed it out. 

I mean, if you're a New Yorker (and we all know this since its all he talks about) talking about China being "upside down" in relation to your position on earth...which is what he was TRYING TO DO...don't back off your geography joke and get defensive when you realize it was wrong.

Its like me making a joke about Algebra and getting the math wrong. 
roll.gif

If he had said something more accurate, i'm sure no one would have cared...I know I would not have. 

(in relation to how a majority of people view the North America/Europe as the "top" of the map etc... I admit that its all relative, but in the context of the implied intentions of his joke, it fails)

But he was wrong. And not only that, he wanted to be defended...for being wrong... Then wanted to start throwing insults...BECAUSE he was wrong 
roll.gif

And in all of this, SillyPutty is again the bad guy. The irony. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
 son is stuttering
[/font]

Yet when you say something FACTUALLY AND INHERENTLY WRONG you refuse to just let it ride.

Oh the irony indeed.

This dude loves his graphics. As if posting that pyramid that SOMEONE ELSE constructed qualifies as an intelligent response.

Express yourself. Articulate yourself. Have your own mind. Posting someone else's opinion in the form of a pyramid doesn't make it right.

Even more ironic is how much of the pyramid applies to you. Responding To Tone? Ad Hominem?

Yet you brandish it so freely! Another....contradiction!

What's going on in this thread?
roll.gif
@ two of NT's corniest cornballs bandying words.  Fight to the death, perhaps?

[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
 son is stuttering.
[/font]
Ah yes...the classic KSteezy approach
1. Make a joke that doesn't go over well because it doesn't make sense.

2. Get mad when corrected and shown evidence of your error

3. Quote others that agree with you

4. Complain that the argument is over...by still complaining about the argument

5. Make fun of the person making the argument instead of refuting the central point. 

This might help you with anything you decide to post regarding your failed joke after this. 

oHibv.jpg

Again, this wouldn't be that big of a deal if you kept it moving...but whats worse is that you want to be defended...for being FUNCTIONALLY wrong....and you won't shut up about being corrected. 

I don't care that someone under the name KSTEEZY posted this...You're just a username on the internet to me. Get over yourself. 

...but weren't you in the "shoe release campout" thread making fun of the OP for calling people out about something as simple as sneaker releases?

What you said was wrong. Point blank. Anything you say after that is you defending something that a kid in elementary school knows is wrong. 

wow. so much effort
30t6p3b.gif

ksteez won. 

LOL at Ye being at Kips Bay, that's like the sh/ttiest movie theater. I go to it though to though lol, SMH.

Back
Top Bottom