I saw this on my friend's FB status.. vol. QFT...

His status:
[h3] EVERYONESAYS THAT LOVE HURTS. THAT'S NOT TRUE. Loneliness hurts. Losing someonehurts. Rejection hurts. Everyone confuses these things with love. Butin reality, love is the ONLY thing in the world that covers up all thepain & makes us feel wonderful again....[/h3]
Normally I ignore his status' because he posts A LOT of simp statements for points but this one stood out. How do you feel about it? Do you agree 100%?

Now this doesn't necessarily have to be applied to relationships only, it could be a brother, sister, best friend, or parent.

well yeah, how can love hurt though? i mean it can make things hurt worse if you really love someone, but love doesnt hurt

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

I hate ppl who only post statuses about love and all that mushy crap on FB
thanks I needed that
smile.gif

im guessing you're being sarcastic. not like dude is dissing you.. unless you post that mushy *$% on FB. but he's right, people that post nothing but little lame love sayings are annoying

Originally Posted by CWrite78

im guessing you're being sarcastic. not like dude is dissing you.. unless you post that mushy *$% on FB. but he's right, people that post nothing but little lame love sayings are annoying
yea, i was being sarcastic. but its not hard to delete that person or hide that person's statuses since they post that *$% you don't like which i've done to many.

well, i dont have a FB so I don't know how any of that works. but it's just as bad as the "eff the haters, i got so many haters...nobody really cares about me so im making up these so called haters" people.

but anyway, back to your topic.

Back
Top Bottom