I seriously think Pujols used HGH.

his trainer has been linked to it....i dont think hgh is as bad as steroids but mlb will be shook when his name comes out in mitchell report.

Anything's possible. I don't think he did, but if he did it wouldn't surprise me.
TEAM NJ NETS
MORE THAN A GAME.​

The odds are better that the truth comes out that he's really 35 years old... but I agree in today's MLB nothing would surprise me when it comes to roids.
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me​
Could Hypnotize​

Zo is gonna have a hissy fit after hearing this....

R.I.P. - Qbs King32, IM MADDDD, U MADDDD, Dr Fede

QB'SFINEST​
VIA Dade County​

I think he's clean. His neck is hella thick, but I've never heard anyone mention his name, and he's mashed from minute one, so I think he's ok.
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Quote:
Rich Harden, something just points to that guy.
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Yeah...I know, Without it that loser has the talent of Jose Offerman :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Loney
RAIDER NATION

Quote:
Fr3sh has never said this.

if we were to equate you being "right" to a batting average, you would be around .043....the only dude who could make Rob Deer look like Ted Williams...

He did play a season (rookie year 2001) with McGwire. . .
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Ppl say pujols isnt muscular or big but they're wrong hes both his thigh are the size of a beach ball so yea i think hes hghing

dude's skin lookin like granola

i wouldn't doubt it at all.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

As a Cardinals fan I would be really upset, but it seriously would not surprise me seeing as the names that have already come out.

I just don't know though, he has stayed pretty consistent even after 2005 when it was all banned. So IDK but we will find out soon I guess...
Team Portland Trail Blazers
503​
Oregon State Beavers
Portland StateVikings​

Pujols isn't using anything, he hasn't lost a step besides a few injurys here and there. Other than that .300/30 hr and 100 rbi's will be the norm for his career, barring big injurys, if he wasn't hurt the first half of this season, MVP for sure,
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
49ers > your favorite team​

Remember that massive cold sore he had during the world series? That @#%$ had a name, I think it was Jerry or Ronald. Probably had a Social Security number
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

I saw the title and I thought that FR3SH made the thread.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

I'm not commenting on his steroid use, because I really have no reason to believe that's is true. But if you think this guys is 27 years old you are out of your mind.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

if he was on hgh his skin would be lookin vibrant

maybe he's on hgh + steroids
TEAM GET YOUR WEIGHT UP

Back
Top Bottom