I SKYDOVE TODAY-MY EXPERIENCE

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

SHARK DIVING NEXT
nerd.gif
I'd be too scared to do anything but go in those big cages next to the feed they put put out there to bait them.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

SHARK DIVING NEXT
nerd.gif
I'd be too scared to do anything but go in those big cages next to the feed they put put out there to bait them.
Word. 
laugh.gif

Those pics posted 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 and congrats OP....I wanna skydive soon 

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

SHARK DIVING NEXT
nerd.gif

Right off the bat, this has a chance of not ending well cause I can't swim...believe me I've tried, I have a pool in my backyard back home in jerz...i'm just not bouyant, my body is too dense.
If you're down homie I'll take you bear/cougar hunting.
My boy went hunting for bear meat in jerz...hunting is something I've always wanted to get into, but I'll only kill for food.

Cougar hunting conjures up memories of abrasive middle-aged white women in Southern California.

I'm down for either
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Pics or it didnt happen

!$+ cost 90 bucks extra....fall back
laugh.gif

The best i can do is take a pic of the receipt

You had the experience of a lifetime and you scrimp on an extra 90 bucks to document it? You must be broke.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Pics or it didnt happen

laugh.gif

You had the experience of a lifetime and you scrimp on an extra 90 bucks to document it? You must be broke.

laugh.gif

Well....I expect to do this atleast once a year. I spent wayyy too much the last 5 days, i'm on spring break. I decided it wasn't that serious.

Pics or it didnt happen

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well....I expect to do this atleast once a year. I spent wayyy too much the last 5 days, i'm on spring break. I decided it wasn't that serious.

But dude.. you'll always remember your first. There ain't gonna be anything like it.
laugh.gif

I'm planning my first jump too and I decided I'll get the entire photo+dvd package.

Pics or it didnt happen

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But dude.. you'll always remember your first. There ain't gonna be anything like it.
laugh.gif

I'm planning my first jump too and I decided I'll get the entire photo+dvd package.

I'll tape my solo jump
pimp.gif
.......thinking about it makes me cringe
laugh.gif

As long as i have hatebreed bumping on the plane, I should be straight...I'm bringing a mix CD next time.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, how's life now?

I wanna go back up there
frown.gif
........I've never felt so alive
smh.gif

I'm so mad my boy dragged me into his early mid-life crisis....got me doing all kinda crazy $%%#
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So, how's life now?

I wanna go back up there
frown.gif
........I've never felt so alive
smh.gif

I'm so mad my boy dragged me into his early mid-life crisis....got me doing all kinda crazy $%%#
ohwell.gif
Skydiving or Buds?

NYC HEADS WHO WANTS TO GO AGAIN??
pimp.gif

OH AND BANA...WHEN YOU COME UP TO NYC WE'LL GO!!

If you want to feel like you're flying, go hang-gliding...it's awesome.

My Pops and my lady stay trying to get me to go skydiving, though.

My Pops has signed up 3 times to go, but every time he signs up someone hits the ground.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
. He probably just says that because he's afriad to go, though.
grin.gif

Here's footage of me skydiving in Sydney, Australia this past December.  Hell of an experience... was nervous as hell as I was 15,000 feet up in the air in a tiny lil plane. Once they let the hatch open my heart was pounding out of my chest. The feeling of free falling is just nothing I've experienced b4, it was crazy. I wanna get my permit sometime in the future so I can dive on my own. Once the chute opened the instructor let me steer the chute... holy %%%@ it was like a really bad roller coaster spinnin 360 degrees at like 80 miles per hour. bonus vid of me bungee jumping, 10x scarier than skydiving.

26103_600423644058_1701838_35422718_610032_n.jpg
Pic of me getting on the plane...that's all i got

that's my instructor....dude was a lot smaller than i was, it looked awkward.

25608_411549534103_506394103_5127383_2428070_n.jpg
Pic of my boy in mid-air
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

26103_600423644058_1701838_35422718_610032_n.jpg

Damn joe why your pants so young?

My-T.
Levis super-skinny 510 spandex
pimp.gif
......perfect jeans for skydiving. I was mad aerodynamic.

It's usually not this tight, the harness they had around my groin area made it took worse. My testicles hated me that day.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom