"I study B.I, I bang Tupac, I Hum Aliyah and Soulja Slim was a Leader..."

"Who Am I not to follow greatness?
I give these MCs all hell like they all athiest"

pimp.gif

why the hell did this not make it on the carter 3?

Also..
I feel like Universal planned for C3 to leak multiple times..
Ive never heard of an album leaking 3+ times with all new tracks..

YES!
pimp.gif

DEFINITELY one of my fav Wayne tracks. Probably my top 5.  EASILY +!#%@ on the album version as someone pointed out.

yea i loved this track when I first heard it...I thought it should have been his first single and figured he would have hit the next level off it

turns out he didnt need it....and did way better than anybody expected...numbers wise that is....but it should have def been on the album n replaced some of the garbage songs

As I think of it Empire did this man wrong as far as C3 came out..it would have been the #*+@ if all those tracks wouldn't have leaked

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

As I think of it Empire did this man wrong as far as C3 came out..it would have been the #*+@ if all those tracks wouldn't have leaked
That's the least of it, I heard they're really just computer hackers that tap into n's @%*@ and drop their tracks on official mixtapes.

THEY HACKING +%!!*% COMPUTERS B!

^^^nothing to do with wayne stans. this is the last mixtape i like from him. it was good

smh.gif
@ people who click on posts about artists they don't like just to post emoticons.

Back
Top Bottom