I swear I saw one of you guys on the bus today.

You were wearing an Orioles fitted, some Vans that had lace locks, and a dark cement print Nike SB jacket. I think I even noticed you trying to pull the NT sign...sound familiar?
Really though, I'm just here to boost my post count.

that was me! lol!

jk.

i only ride the 271.

and i don't dress like an NT'er. i'll be dressed like a SF'er tmr in dark jeans, blazer, black shoes, black turtleneck.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
black turtleneck.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:x
sick.gif
people still wear turtlenecks.

Nothing wrong with turtle necks.

Quote:
what's wrong with a turtleneck? it's a classic menswear piece, go to brooks brothers or barney's. i assume you dress like the hypebeast skater/rapper style and follow kanye?
dressing like real people.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Quote:
Seattle peeps need to step up their fashion game. Barneys is in a great new location, Nordstrom is getting more upscale, Neiman Marcus is moving into Bellevue in 2009. Time to stop dressing hypebeast and start dressing like real people.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

i really hope you guys are older. what's crazy is i think i'm what NT describes as "hypebeast" but i work for Nordstrom... I dunno I don't think it really matters which way you dress.. kinda depends on what you can afford i guess!

TEAMKutsuKami
>The Shoe God is on our Side<
Kutsu-Kun​

^yea i turn 22 in less than a month, is that considered old? haha.

i just like to dress in classic menswear, i don't really follow any trends per se. i hate having to throw out old clothes, instead i just buy less pieces but in the long run i'll be able to wear them more.

what department do you work in? i used to work in suits on the 2nd floor.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Hell yeah, you're old yamakazi.

i am 31

i wear carhartt

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

Honestly at the end of the day, nobody cares what your wearing. You can shop at all the department or boutique shops all you want but in the end you all look like a bunch of damn women bickering about who has better fashion sense.

agreed

Team Pacific Northwest

Having sex with your pregnant girl, is like putting gas in a car that you've already wrecked.​

Quote:
Honestly at the end of the day, nobody cares what your wearing. You can shop at all the department or boutique shops all you want but in the end you all look like a bunch of damn women bickering about who has better fashion sense.

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:

Word. Couldn't have said it better myself. Who gives a @#%$ what u wear honestly??? And no need to keep reiterating what style u've got, or what type of "classic menswear piece" u put on everyday. Clothes don't determine status in society. Everyone has freedom to wear what they please.

I stay in some plain tees, some jordans, and basketball shorts... and i got good lookin girls jockin me on the street all the time. U could wear Hugo Boss and some other top notch brand, yet you could have douchebag facial features. The clothes don't make the man. Edit: nothin directed at u tho Yamakazi.

Quote:
Seattle peeps need to step up their fashion game. Barneys is in a great new location, Nordstrom is getting more upscale, Neiman Marcus is moving into Bellevue in 2009. Time to stop dressing hypebeast and start dressing like real people.
l_93d91e224d2002ba9908345728ae3a04.jpg
rat_removal.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K

yamakazi you think im mad because you stay lookin goofy as hell with your turtleneck? buy all them turtlenecks you want man, you can have'em

edit: your girl didn't leave you because of any sorority, its because you wear turtlenecks bub

Quote:
yamakazi you think im mad because you stay lookin goofy as hell with your turtleneck? buy all them turtlenecks you want man, you can have'em

edit: your girl didn't leave you because of any sorority, its because you wear turtlenecks bub
laugh.gif
:smile:
smile.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

You're right, arguing that you dress better than the next guy because you have some piece of doo doo classic fall menswear that you bought from some overpriced boutique is juvenille. Just cause you realize that nobody cares about your vast female wardrobe you trying to put out some kind of truce? Good try though

Quote:
edit: come on man, let's stop raggin' on each other and just be amicably mature. different people have different tastes, trying to argue that one guy dresses better than the next man is certainly nothing to be proud of

I thought u implied that u had the better sense of style since u subtly said
Quote:
maybe you should stick to wearing nikes, old navy jeans, and clothing from champs
and
Quote:
hypebeast skater/rapper style and follow kanye
:b
tongue.gif

What you and that other chump need to realize is that this is WWW.NIKETALK.COM, not www.gqtalk.com or www.whitemeninsclassysuitstalk.com. If u aren't feelin these styles then i suggest u hop your peculiar @#%$ off this board and onto the latter.

Quote:
Time to stop dressing hypebeast and start dressing like real people.
roll.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K

Quote:
You're right, arguing that you dress better than the next guy because you have some piece of doo doo classic fall menswear that you bought from some overpriced boutique is juvenille. Just cause you realize that nobody cares about your vast female wardrobe you trying to put out some kind of truce? Good try though
hating on other people just because your mind isn't capable of thinking in that way, and your wallet isn't big enough to accomodate that kind of purchase. if you look at real men out in the real world, check out some CEOs or wall street types, how much do you think they spend on their wardrobe? thousands. in fact, look at your favorite rappers that you probably listen to everyday, how much do they spend? HUNDREDS of thousands on jewelry. and jewelry isn't girly? dress for the position you want to end up in, not for the position you are in. a sufficient wardrobe is a sign of sartorial affluence, if you didn't know that then welcome to the 21st century.

but please, if you want to rock fake gold chains and rainbow colored fitted hats or shoes in high school, keep going to goods and capitol to pick up the latest and trendiest in urbanwear; you do you, i'll do me.

Quote:
I thought u implied that u had the better sense of style
making money, so it's only proper that i start dressing that way as well.

Quote:
hypebeast skater/rapper style and follow kanye
thinking they know what's best, especially if their own sense of style is an urban one. everyone grows up sometime or another, and it's never too late to start forming your own classic men's wardrobe. i mean, come on, how many women want to date a 35 year old man who dresses like an NT'er who's not a famous rapper? no offense, bfo :b
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

So now that you've just been exposed as a materialistic wifey you come at me with this whole "17 yr old kids these days smh", please sit down kid. I can totally envision you and what you do on your weekends. You hit up your female friends to go shopping at bellevue square because 1. you have no guy friends 2. the guy friends that you might possibly have don't care to go shopping with another dude like a woman.

You are so tied up in this materialistic culture you don't even see it. I could care less about those CEO's, you think the clothes is what got them there? If you want to be owned in, not only this thread but in person, you can meet me on campus..i mean...after all i'm only in HS right?

oh, so now bell square is tied in as "high end shopping." please, take one step back and just listen to yourself :lol:
laugh.gif

materialistic culture? guess where we live, and what kind of economy and culture we have? you have such an egoistical sense of superiority you aren't even willing to address my previous questions, lest you let me find out about your own area of deficiency. again to reiterate myself (because you obviously fail to read everything), i said was that you should be accepting of other styles and fashions. this, btw, is in fact analogous to treating well other types of people and cultures (which you seem to lack). if you stereotype a certain fashion group, who's to say that you won't do the same for other areas of knowledge? and where in the world did i say that i had to have something (or i'll die), or that it was consummate in its grip over me? you understand the concept that defending something doesn't necessarily mean you want it for yourself as well, right?

this has changed from a simple turtleneck to much more, why change it to flaming me? you lack the sort of conviction and discipline necessary to form a secure argument to defend yourself, thereby resorting to other forms of vitriolic attack. kid, step down and go back to the playpen.

and yes, clothes are important, if you think you can dress in giant sweatpants to work, you've got another thing coming. i'm glad that you can picture me around bell square, i certainly can't picture someone as small as you. assumptions like those you imposed are what got you where you are in the first place, and frankly, i wouldn't want to be you.

you're escalating this to a meeting? how old are you? lmao :lol:
laugh.gif
are you going to meet me and then punch me, take my wallet and make me cry? boohoo? :lol:
laugh.gif
come on now, i'm not scared to meet you, i will be at odegaard library on the 2nd floor all day today. come up to meet me, i'm sure you have plenty of time, especially with your non-materialistic self, :lol:
laugh.gif
leave me a PM with your name and number and when you get to ougl we can talk face to face :D
happy.gif

and please, next time when you decide to diss a piece of clothing, at least go through with it and not end up changing the topic to flaming another member, smh. |I
tired.gif

Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom