I swear it's not fair....

I feel like the Clipse h it that up down up down left right left right A BB A at the tittle screen of their career to get the Pharell Character, all these dudes get is Neptunes beats. ex 1

To be honest, they are two of the only individuals that deserve as many Neptune beats as they see fit.

I mean seriously?  _'s rap with the spirit of a kingpin scorned.

Grindin'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

To be honest, they are two of the only individuals that deserve as many Neptune beats as they see fit.

I mean seriously?� _'s rap with the spirit of a kingpin scorned.

The combination itself is just not fair. Clipse was already walking around like Goku and Gohan, then Pharrell comes in this [thing] like King Kai and these dudes go Super Sayian 3 on every track.

the neps and clipse pretty much fed off of eachother to become relevant and it worked...more so for the neptunes but still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Originally Posted by awwsome

I mean seriously?� _'s rap with the spirit of a kingpin scorned.

The combination itself is just not fair. Clipse was already walking around like Goku and Gohan, then Pharrell comes in this [thing] like King Kai and these dudes go Super Sayian 3 on every track.
qft.

I actually always wanted to see them expand and work with other premier producers. but then again im not the biggest neptunes fan out there.

^"Premier" producers????
What you MIGHT be doing there...................I see it.

Back
Top Bottom