I think I broke Da Hemi.

didnt they just refresh about a year or 2 ago?????
Yea, I've read in some forums that the new lx models is going to be based of the Maserati ghibli. Supposedly coming out in 2014-2015 if I remember correctly

All extremely probable.

They gotta make it smaller and lighter. If it wasn't for an extreme uptick in sales this year they were probably going to stop making it.

Yea, I've read in some forums that the new lx models is going to be based of the Maserati ghibli. Supposedly coming out in 2014-2015 if I remember correctly

All extremely probable.

They gotta make it smaller and lighter. If it wasn't for an extreme uptick in sales this year they were probably going to stop making it.

Doubt they gonna stop makin one of their best sellers...

All extremely probable.

Doubt they gonna stop makin one of their best sellers...

Not now but the up until December of last year and January of this year the Mustang and the Camaro were destroying the Challenger in sales.

Hell they damn near sold as many Challengers as Mustangs in January. The three best sales months of the Challenger since its been re-released have taken place in 2013.

Yeah broken heat shields are known to make noises that make you think its gonna cost you thousands of dollars.lol

Btw I am kinda confused as to why they charged you for the heat shield since you are still under the 3/36 bumper to bumper. I mean its only 77 bucks but still. Lol

Not now but the up until December of last year and January of this year the Mustang and the Camaro were destroying the Challenger in sales.

Hell they damn near sold as many Challengers as Mustangs in January. The three best sales months of the Challenger since its been re-released have taken place in 2013.
he was talking about chargers...

hemi chargers are a great car to drive.

he was talking about chargers...

hemi chargers are a great car to drive.

:wow:

Yeah they are.

You get more options for your money vs the Challenger too. When I have a kid I'll probably go back to one.

Back
Top Bottom