I think I dun goofed

I was just smashing this chick and I think the condom broke. Damn I should have pulled out:\ I don't really know the difference because I've NEVER smashed any chick raw ( team protect yo neck). I mean I can take care of a baby but this chick is not even my girl and the worst part...... I work with her. ( I'm stupid) smh
**** trojan I'm suing them ... My whole week is ruined. I'm drinking for the rest of the week. How can something so good turn out so bad?

I always think of this song when I hear situations like this

Last edited:
Plan B meng hurry up you got up to 3 days after, i always check my condoms recently they have been breaking on me

Plan B meng hurry up you got up to 3 days after, i always check my condoms recently they have been breaking on me

Ok, cool. I'm def hitting her up in the morning and making sure I get that for her.

Last edited:
Also, I didn't even say anything to her about it because I just wasn't too sure. This **** got me tripping out.

Having sex and not know about Plan B.

Haha, nah I know about it I just wasn't too sure how long I had. I mean I'm always pretty good at making sure things like this never happen to me. I fell off a little today.

Last edited:
I was just smashing this chick and I think the condom broke. Damn I should have pulled out:\ I don't really know the difference because I've NEVER smashed any chick raw ( team protect yo neck). I mean I can take care of a baby but this chick is not even my girl and the worst part...... I work with her. ( I'm stupid) smh
**** trojan I'm suing them ... My whole week is ruined. I'm MAKING HER drinking for the rest of the weekYEAR. How can something so good turn out so bad?

Fixed and your problem shall be solved

Last edited:
**** trojan I'm suing them ... My whole week is ruined. I'm drinking for the rest of the week. How can something so good turn out so bad?
the same exact thing happened to me, shorty was married, ruined her life :\ :smh:, plan b does work tho

Damn shun. I remember when I looked down and saw the Ring of Death, I knew something was wrong when I started filling the stubble from the [()] but everything turned out OK. :pimp:

It isn't too late, get Plan B.

the same exact thing happened to me, shorty was married, ruined her life :\ :smh:, plan b does work tho

She had the kid?

She had the kid?
nope ended up not being pregnant

How about you not sue trojan and slap yourself for stupidity. For the life of me I don't understand how the condom breaks during sex. Either you: 1) Did not properly store the condom before use 2) Bought the condom from some place other than a pharmacy 3) Used some lubrication that broke down the latex (i.e. non water based lubricant) or maybe all 3. It is beyond my comprehension to hear how condoms break. My dude, on several occasions I've taken condoms and pulled them over my FOREARM up to my elbow and the joint didn't snap. Ain't nobody joint that brolic. You doin it wrong fam. Learn proper technique before you play :smh:

Back
Top Bottom