i think i just encountered the biggest idiot on craigslist vol. not scam

so i'm looking for a copy of gta 4 so i can play online when bored 
pimp.gif

dude is selling a copy for $10.

i pm him asking for condition and if he has the game manual.

he replies: "With case and manual 15" 

me = 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i reply:

let me get this straight, you want to sell me the disc only for $10. what are you gonna do with the case/manual?

he must be new to life..

no i don't have a blog

so i'm looking for a copy of gta 4 so i can play online when bored 
pimp.gif

dude is selling a copy for $10.

i pm him asking for condition and if he has the game manual.

he replies: "With case and manual 15" 

me = 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i reply:

let me get this straight, you want to sell me the disc only for $10. what are you gonna do with the case/manual?

he must be new to life..

no i don't have a blog

You should actually try and buy it without the case and manual. Call him back a couple weeks later and ask about that.

Or maybe he'll sell it to someone else through craigslist with a fake game in there

You should actually try and buy it without the case and manual. Call him back a couple weeks later and ask about that.

Or maybe he'll sell it to someone else through craigslist with a fake game in there

Originally Posted by scshift

haha na, i wouldn't have anywhere to store the game.
but i just thought it was odd. he didn't even mention that in his listing or i wouldn't have bothered. 

Originally Posted by scshift

haha na, i wouldn't have anywhere to store the game.
but i just thought it was odd. he didn't even mention that in his listing or i wouldn't have bothered. 

the manual isn't a big deal to me, but i'd like the case so i can stack the game with the rest of them.

the manual isn't a big deal to me, but i'd like the case so i can stack the game with the rest of them.

laugh.gif

That's just like me selling a Iphone for $300 and saying I'll give you the home button & screen protector for an extra $10

laugh.gif

That's just like me selling a Iphone for $300 and saying I'll give you the home button & screen protector for an extra $10

Dude probably got the game for free with no casing after already owning it.

"I think I just entered the dumbest thread on Niketalk"

Back
Top Bottom