i think i need to see a doctor

i talk to myself a lot. it's not even funny, just now i realized that i was really carrying an entire conversation WITH MYSELF about my car. like #!!? evenas i sit here i feel as if a voice in my head is talking to me and saying "son wats really good with you? like you was dedass just talkn to yourself yougot issues" then ill say out loud "son I'm wallin, wats wrong with me? i need to see a doctor, i need to tell mom dukes wats goin on, what if ireally do have some crazy psychological disorder or some bipolar type of *##%" then back in my head i'll here "na man you just been madd stressedlately with school and *##%, but then again you've been talking to yourself for mad long now, !##!# not right, you got issues man"
smh.gif

If this is serious, then that would be a good idea. Depending on your age, you could have mild schizophrenia, get checked before it gets worse.

You sound like you got those two little guys on each shoulder, one telling you whats the posititve things you should do and the other one is telling you allthe bad things.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

i talk to myself a lot. it's not even funny, just now i realized that i was really carrying an entire conversation WITH MYSELF about my car. like #!!? even as i sit here i feel as if a voice in my head is talking to me and saying "son wats really good with you? like you was dedass just talkn to yourself you got issues" then ill say out loud "son I'm wallin, wats wrong with me? i need to see a doctor, i need to tell mom dukes wats goin on, what if i really do have some crazy psychological disorder or some bipolar type of *##%" then back in my head i'll here "na man you just been madd stressed lately with school and *##%, but then again you've been talking to yourself for mad long now, !##!# not right, you got issues man"
smh.gif
bipolarity doesn't have anything to do with voices in your head. why don't you just look up psychological disorders and see if any of thesymptoms correlate... if so seek help.

Back
Top Bottom