I think i saw a stripper die last night. VOL. Does strippers get medicare?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

I felt bad so i balled up a 20 and threw it in her direction and dipped out before the paramedics came.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

No I am saying that who walks in to a strip club without converting their bigger faces into ones
grin.gif

Because im not poor. Big faces for dances. Singles for the floor.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

i will buy out KING OF DIAMONDS for one night....

and make every %%@## in there give me a lapdance.....ALL AT THE SAME TIME

im about to be about that life

I LOVE strippers. What can i say 
glasses.gif

This is why when my friends and I start up our own stripclub, we'll offer medical care.  My friend is a doctor and another is a nurse and I have a bunch of other friends in the health care field.
Did she fall on her head or back?  Sounds like a really bad fall.  
laugh.gif
  At the thought of everyone just getting up and getting the hell out of there.

Maaan, that ain't nothing. I seen this one dude up at a strip club with a bunch of $20, straight ballllllinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. He was ballin so hard, I had to ball up a stripper and throw her at him and just bounced before a diddy bop came.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

I felt bad so i balled up a 20 and threw it in her direction and dipped out before the paramedics came.

What kinda' ishhh is that?! 
The last thing on her mind is to pick up a $20 bill off the floor when probably her head's busted open.

Dude didn't even try to help. Just threw money and dipped. Smh

check for consciousness, if no reaction. check for pulse for no longer than 10 seconds. check for breathing. If no pulse no breathing, call for help, then begin CPR. 30:2

I believe the bow tie decked OP...I once saw a girl climb to the top of the poll to the tresses of the building, she lost her grip and fell HARD...I busted out laughing....but she was a trooper and got back up and kept going.....it was at an amateur night tho...so maybe that had to do with it....

I swear i never seen a @%!## fall so hard til last night in the club. I mean BUSTED HER %!$, slipped and fell from the top of a 15 foot pole, to the stage, over the guard rail onto a table. idk if she made it to the floor. dudes went into a panic and hauled %!$ like a fight broken out so i couldnt see.

Anyways, do they get retirement plans or something cause ol girl career is DONE. 
woah woah woah....what?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by INS

Wait... why you going to a strip club on a Monday?

because it opens mondays.

really, who needs an actual reason to look at naked women?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by INS

Wait... why you going to a strip club on a Monday?

because it opens mondays.

really, who needs an actually reason to look at naked women?

Plus king of diamonds has dollar beers.
laugh.gif
@ the 20 toss though.

Back
Top Bottom