I think i saw a stripper die last night. VOL. Does strippers get medicare?

luciano jones

Banned
I swear i never seen a @%!## fall so hard til last night in the club. I mean BUSTED HER %!$, slipped and fell from the top of a 15 foot pole, to the stage, over the guard rail onto a table. idk if she made it to the floor. dudes went into a panic and hauled %!$ like a fight broken out so i couldnt see.

I felt bad so i balled up a 20 and threw it in her direction and dipped out before the paramedics came.

Anyways, do they get retirement plans or something cause ol girl career is DONE. 

lmfao damn this boy said does a %@% get medicare lmfao man im rolling.... lmfao he threw a 20 a dead %@% %*$ hahaha... smh thats a gram of kush there

Originally Posted by j4ck

you lying
i wish i was bro 
frown.gif

come on son, i was believing you up until you said you threw a 20 at her, believer i am not!

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

I felt bad so i balled up a 20 and threw it in her direction and dipped out before the paramedics came.

What kinda' ishhh is that?! 
The last thing on her mind is to pick up a $20 bill off the floor when probably her head's busted open.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

a $20?

that's 1 song in the club...your crazy.
If he was serious he had to mean "I balled up some 1's and threw them on stage politely because I was concerned she might not have proper healthcare."

They are contract workers. They get 1099's but have to pay taxes on it. Shorty could be dead for all we know. Part of the job I guess.

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

a $20?

If he was serious he had to mean "I balled up some 1's and threw them on stage politely because I was concerned she might not have proper healthcare."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

a $20?

U telling me if you saw somebody straight bash their %$+%, your going to leave a hand full of ones?
alien.gif
 she deserved that dub.

No I am saying that who walks in to a strip club without converting their bigger faces into ones
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/094/340/original/*****_posting_in_a_troll_thread.jpg
laugh.gif

OP's acting like he made that stripper's day by throwing a $20 at her.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luciano Jones

i will buy out KING OF DIAMONDS for one night....

and make every %%@## in there give me a lapdance.....ALL AT THE SAME TIME

im about to be about that life

Back
Top Bottom