I think I was scammed and I could use some assistance

What's up NT. A while back I did a package deal with this guy named Justin Reyes from California (not sure if that's his real name or not but that's the name I sent the package to) He seemed to be a good dude, we talked a lot a bout the deal prior to making it so I figured he was legit based on our conversation.
So here's the story....
I sold him the stealth III's for $135 and along with that a pair of Bred XIII's for $65 + a pair of metallic V's from this year. I recieved the $135 and the $65 immediately and we agreed to send the shoes on the same day. I sent him a pic of the shoes in the box and a picture of the reciept (since the post office didn't provide me with a tracking #) and he did the same. So a couple days pass and he gets his shoes from me but I've yet to recieve the package from him and this deal was made on 9/22/2011. He claims to have sent it via Staples and that something was wrong with the address so it was being sent back to California. He said that once they came back he would sent them again. So a few more days pass and he claims that he hadn't gotten a chance to send them because he lost his teaching credentials and that he would get the shoes out as soon as he could, then later he hit me up from a new number saying that he got a new number and he would try to send out the shoes again. I was texting the new number every couple of days and not getting any response so I texted the original number and got a reply of "who's this?" Then today I called the new number that he had given me only to find out that it was a Pinger number which is a texting app. This has gone on too long and I just want some help.

I really didn't think this dude was tryna get me based on the friendly conversation we had about shoes and both of our starter collections but I guess I was wrong. I just want what I'm owed.

Here's the information I have:
Name: Justin Reyes
email address: juicerey@sbcglobal.net

If anybody can help me I would appreciate it greatly.

That's how they get you. Being all friendly with you and ^#*%

You're not getting those shoes though.

Sorry OP

Learn from your mistakes

can you just remove the info then? I didn't know there were rules against it.  

edit: I removed the personal information.

i went to google and found the same email address used for an online petition

7e03681c419ef864f3f42dd5fe8f31860e44104b_r.png
...close up...
21f16d4cf1f126f7301bf79914f8340ea5989ac5_r.png

Originally Posted by megatron

you shipped september 22nd and you're waiting until now?

Waiting until now to post about it yes, but I've been trying to handle it myself because like I said I thought he was good people.

ur prolly not gunna get your shoes back but since you have his address you can do lots of things just to get back at him

make craigslist ads for things like strippers & garage sales and other things and put his address in the ad and say to knock at the door.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

www.mylife.com/juicerey

namesdatabase.com/people/REYES/JUSTIN/6168866

these links dont really show anything.

he's 31, has a kid, used his real name...maybe hes just slow lol.

Yeah he was telling me about his kid, and how the kid plays soccer and stuff like that so that's why I had a hard time believing he was trying to get over on me. Plus he sent the $65 promptly.
Thanks for the info though. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt until I called the new number he had given me today and found out that it was from a texting app.

Alright, so I just used my friends phone to call him and he answered so I told him what's up and he got the address and said he'll send out tomorrow or friday. We'll see how this goes.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Never heard of a delivery carrier called Staples before...hmmm...
The office supply store. He said they send packages. Idk though.

Back
Top Bottom