I think I'm becoming less addicted to NT... Vol. I've found the cure.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

so, you just now figured out how to have a life outside of nt?

smh.gif

Yes.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

perfect execution. that dude iceeman83 came in all nonchalant and mellow and shhh
grin.gif

but yo pabs and err berry...

sig check....

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Someone hook up a photoshop of him on a milk carton for the avy
nerd.gif

NT has killed my work productivity. I'm only on here at night if I'm by my lonesome but now I aint even got time for that. I have to prepare for moving
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Cuz, you missed hell of a day yesterday .... word to the Cambell fam.
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Now that I think back on it. Mrs. Campbell and Cliffy both take huge L's. Cliffy especially for impersonating a woman.
smh.gif

well anyways, thanks for changing your avy, you look way funny on that pic.. lol..

im only addicted to NT when im at work. but eh other than that im straight.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

you aint gotta make a post EVERYTIME you have the urge

lol
eNPHAN,
You always speak the truth. What makes it funny is that its so true, they cant hit you back with a comeback line. LOL. I enjoy your responses (noho)

I like how so many people showed up to post about how they didn't want to post in my threads anymore. Yet, there are onlya hand full of people I'm actually speaking to directly. So I can understand your dislike for my threads. You've included yourself insomething you weren't invited to after all. But you can't blame me if the shoe doesn't fit and you didn't get your jollies.So please, all youstudio audience !!* dudes... do save your concerns for the end of the show when the credits roll and no one's paying attention. Thank you.

I told myself 2 weeks ago I wasn't gonna be on NT as much anymore. That dope called me right back.

me and my girlfriend bet on who can last longer without going into Myspace for her and NT for me.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Real talk when i was banned in janurary, i started smoking again but NT is my cure for that, i need it to live normal and pain free...
middle school kids stealing mommy cigarettes?

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by cq23

me and my girlfriend bet on who can last longer without going into Myspace for her and NT for me.
you 14
no.

and what the %+*% does that have to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom