I think my boy is HIV positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow she's married and ol boy might be positive!! You know ol boy ain't going to strap up he might be one of those ppl who purposely spread it!! Man your cousin might ruin her whole life if she gets it than might give it to her husband!! Man if that happens I feel so sorry for the guy!! What is she thinking anyways! And you should tell your cousin she done goofed

Have ya'll seen the Tyler Perry movie?

Your boy was taking up the backdoor on the low and doesn't want to get tested because he'll have to fully acknowledge what he did and possibly explain to his fam/friends how he caught "da AIDS".
This is a possibility, and I've actually known people who died of AIDS who felt this is how they've contracted it. If my boy is gay it wouldn't change our relationship one bit he's still my boy. Two if he's positive I think he'd have a better chance of living he he managed the illness instead of running from it,

It's he's negative I'd be relieved but not sorry for looking out for his best interests and my cousin's ...just got a text he's over there right now. 
mean.gif

:lol:  ..not funny, but it I laughed for some reason. And no because I don't know, but I have my suspicions and I just want him to be safe for himself and others. But I do bring it up in suggestive conversation. Or make it a point to talk about testing and the seriousness of getting tested. He just plays stupid and she down plays the possibility.

How could you downplay the possibility of aids! :x

Man if I ever met a female who supposedly had a track history of sleeping with a guy who got that I wouldn't even have sex with her!!

I'm outta here :smh:

Your boy was taking up the backdoor on the low and doesn't want to get tested because he'll have to fully acknowledge what he did and possibly explain to his fam/friends how he caught "da AIDS".

This is a possibility, and I've actually known people who died of AIDS who felt this is how they've contracted it. If my boy is gay it wouldn't change our relationship one bit he's still my boy. Two if he's positive I think he'd have a better chance of living he he managed the illness instead of running from it,

It's he's negative I'd be relieved but not sorry for looking out for his best interests and my cousin's ...just got a text he's over there right now. 
mean.gif
also why is ur cousin even letting u know he over there to smash
sorry man ur cousin is a garden tool for that
not to mention if she got kids she even more of one cause she willing to break up a happy home and risk her families health over some ****. some dirty **** at that

Son you had the clap a FEW times? :lol:

Warn your cuz bro. Before its too late..

also why is ur cousin even letting u know he over there to smash
sorry man ur cousin is a garden tool for that
not to mention if she got kids she even more of one cause she willing to break up a happy home and risk her families health over some ****. some dirty **** at that
Yeah, she's very "liberated" in her sexuality. That's her though and I don't judge her for it. 

But our family is close, she text'd my wife at work and said that my boy is over there. You know, girl talk. But he also text'd my wife asking for my cousin's number, apparently after their first tryst he didn't get her number.

While I'm not condoning anything, again my cousin is grown and I don't know the ramifications of her marriage, but her and her husband have made mistakes like anyone else.
We're human. We live and learn.

Last edited:
If this story is true, your boy lives the wild life. He had it coming and it sounds like he's welcoming more trouble.

So nomad has a kid?

Mind=blown
Couple of months ago he was talking about how he was going to propose to the poor mans Jennifer Lawrence

He passively aggressively touches my things, asks to use my deodorant and lets my kid eat off of him KNOWING how uncomfortable I am with eating off other people.
So you posted on NT instead of protecting your child from possibly contracting a life threatening illness.

Well done Sir, My Jimmies have with question been rustled.

Last edited:
a known stool hardener? not sure if srs

for a lot of people, milk casuses loose stool. SRS

he has loose stools and drinks a lot of milk...he must have aids....what is this I dont even....

Sad, but to be honest if you guys are that close you should be able to talk to him. Just a one on one with no judgments. Tell him stuff you noticed and its been bothering you to see him of going through that.

well....

if hes hiv positive or not...he cant transmit hiv to you by sharing food, using deodorant, or sharing the toilet seat..

u should tell him your concern, but its his right to take one or not... u cant force him unfortunately..
damn is this slim k the chopped and screwed guy?

Yes, it's the most common STD that MOST sexually active men contract statistically speaking. So much so it's now classified as an STI, and now doctors suggest that a female should be tested yearly for it.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/default.htm
So you posted on NT instead of protecting your child from possibly contracting a life threatening illness.

Well done Sir, My Jimmies have with question been rustled.
You cannot contract HIV from eating off someone who may have it, it's highly unlikely. This happened days ago.

"loose stools"

"Milk as a stool hardener"

"Married Cousin"

:rofl: gotta love NT mondays

Last edited:
I looked at who made the thread n automatically knew what was going on. And most sexually active men had chlamydia before? Naaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom