I think my boy is HIV positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
media_preview.php

well....

if hes hiv positive or not...he cant transmit hiv to you by sharing food, using deodorant, or sharing the toilet seat..

u should tell him your concern, but its his right to take one or not... u cant force him unfortunately..

Rip my dude.

How u getting std's n wear a condom everytime? I've been woefully misinformed about how well condoms work....or someone's not being honest with themselves.

Real talk, my uncle passed of a could because he had HiV. He loved with it for around 15 years, Magic got cured so keep fighting if it comes out, soon enough it'll be a pill for that.

also i WISH a ***** would let my kids bite off the sandwich he just ate off of
i dont even really like my kids eating after me

Wow she's married and ol boy might be positive!! You know ol boy ain't going to strap up he might be one of those ppl who purposely spread it!! Man your cousin might ruin her whole life if she gets it than might give it to her husband!! Man if that happens I feel so sorry for the guy!! What is she thinking anyways! And you should tell your cousin she done goofed

Here's the thing, me and my boy have tagged a lot of women together.  I always wore a condom and even when there was occasions where I contracted STDS I took care of them and got cured. I also did the responsible thing of telling my wife/girlfriend and suggesting she got tested as well.
How are you just going to breeze through that sentence and keep typing that like that LOL.

it really shouldn't be your problem if he refuses to take a test. he may not have it, but he doesn't know his status for sure. that's enough to put anyone on edge especially given his behavior

that's when you have to take care of your own interests (yourself and your family). you don't need that kind of carelessness in your life

Wow she's married and ol boy might be positive!! You know ol boy ain't going to strap up he might be one of those ppl who purposely spread it!! Man your cousin might ruin her whole life if she gets it than might give it to her husband!! Man if that happens I feel so sorry for the guy!! What is she thinking anyways! And you should tell your cousin she done goofed
She's older and she's like my big sister, she won't listen, and he has a way with women, my boy is pro. She threw a party over the weekend and it's rumored he gave her oral sex because she complained about a guy earlier that day giving her oral and it wasn't that good. My boy said he's better and think he can have my cousin hooked.
They're consenting adults and although I think they're childish and stupid there's only so much I can do. I roadblocked the union some many times in the past few weeks even my wife says it's nothing else I can do.
How are you just going to breeze through that sentence and keep typing that like that LOL.
laugh.gif
 The condom has broken on me before and one time I believe the female was extremely wet and I didn't wash immediately after. Or either the infection didn't clear up after the initial treatment. 

As with most sexually active men, I've contracted Chlamydia a few times. That's the only STD or STI I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom