I Think T. Pryor Will Succeed in the NFL. (Rule 26-27-60)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by theone2401

Matt Jones

jk...kinda
laugh.gif

TP2 does not have a good enough arm to overcome all the other crap that is wrong with him. IMO.

How many project QB's do you see that have average arms?

Even Tebow can hum it when its not a floundering duck.

Maybe at WR though
pimp.gif

Lemme ask you, hypothetically....if Pryor went the Jones route and said he was going to convert to WR and put up sick #'s (like Jones) at the combine, you think he makes his way into the first round? 

NO. they were discussing this on PTI the other morning with the twins and Skip... the problem is this. Jones went in the first round yes but he wasnt worth it AT ALL.

and he was half way good kinda
laugh.gif
at least not horirble... if you do as Double J says and assume he converts like Jones hell be around a early third.

Personally i think he should stay at QB and sell himself as a Kordell Stewart on HGH type a thing I really think hes a good enough athlete to make it work... but i always think that
laugh.gif
Vick, VY, Tyrod Taylor haha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I can see him being good.

I can see him being bad.

He has potential to be great.

He has potential to be a bust.

We'll see on the field.

Matt Jones

jk...kinda
laugh.gif

TP2 does not have a good enough arm to overcome all the other crap that is wrong with him. IMO.

Maybe at WR though
pimp.gif

wut do you mean doesn't have the arm? he can throw the ball 80 yards, 50 on a zip pass... he has bad mechanics and questionable feet work that lead to accuracy issues and that CAN be coached. Hue and Al Saunders have developed some good qb's in this league. Pryor's release is fine, if he can be coached up on mechanics and the mental part of the game he can def turn out to be a good qb.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I can see him being bad.

We'll see on the field.

laugh.gif
silly but great point. we dont know what this dude is gonna do and usually with these type of players, its impossible to predict. there were plenty of people who thought ryan leaf was a #1 overall standout pick, remember?

as long as Al Davis is leading that franchise, TP wont ever be good, dudes going to be thrown into the fire, and struggle and shatter his mind state.

waste of a 3rd rounder.

I can see him being bad.

We'll see on the field.

I can see him being okay

He has potential to be medicore.

no chance he is a successful QB in the NFL, didn't show it in college, he doesn't have "it"

just like Tebow.

Originally Posted by offbad

I can see him being bad.

We'll see on the field.

I can see him being okay

He has potential to be medicore.

Haha exactly!

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Matt Jones

jk...kinda
laugh.gif
Forgot about him

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Matt Jones was the goods, from high school all the way to the league, but son never really cared  about anything
laugh.gif

Him and TP are a lot alike, but TP is a better passer than Matt because of the offensive philosophies.

I've said it many times, TP could've been lightyears better had he focused more on becoming better on the football field, rather than hooping with us so much
30t6p3b.gif

Still was the truth though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

no chance he is a successful QB in the NFL, didn't show it in college, he doesn't have "it"

just like Tebow.
Are you high?

Not a Tebow fan by any stretch but to say he didn't have "it" in college is 100000% wrong.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Matt Jones

jk...kinda
laugh.gif

Maybe at WR though
pimp.gif

wut do you mean doesn't have the arm? he can throw the ball 80 yards, 50 on a zip pass... he has bad mechanics and questionable feet work that lead to accuracy issues and that CAN be coached. Hue and Al Saunders have developed some good qb's in this league. Pryor's release is fine, if he can be coached up on mechanics and the mental part of the game he can def turn out to be a good qb.

I am gonna need some verification on those "facts". Arent many QB's in the NFL that can throw 50 yard zip passes.

Because whenever I watch Pryor throw his balls look pushed most of the time and they dont really zip.

Maybe it is purely mechanical but what are the chances he changes and fixes his throwing mechanics? Slim to none.

He has a good arm but doesnt show it in games? Okay cool everyone throws good passes sometimes.

I am not even saying his arm sucks its just average and most "project" QB's usually at least have great arms to begin with.

Ok I just went back and watched OSU vs Wisconsin to make sure I wasnt going nuts.

Yea its one game blah blah..

But if anyone wants to be reminded of how poor a passer TP is watch this...

3 maybe 4 good passes? and they were all under 20 yards
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom