I Think These New Rappers Are Doin 1 Thing Right.

Drake, J, Cole, Nipsey, Wiz, blah blah blah.

THEY AINT BEEFIN.

I know eventually later on some of em might throw shots at one another, but I think they understand that that WWE !#!! is wack.

I think the less "diss" records in rap, the better.

Only time will tell I guess.

On the contrary, beefs actually help hip-hop, sales and entertainment-wise (ie. Curtis vs. Kanye).

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

On the contrary, beefs actually help hip-hop, sales and entertainment-wise (ie. Curtis vs. Kanye).
Would that be considered beef though?
I think of beef like Game Vs. 50..

Not Ye Vs Fif.

Touche.

I know it wont last, but it is kinda cool to see all of workin together.

I like listening to diss records, but not if its he label grabbing both of them in for a meeting and sayin...

"I know yall are cool and all, but we need sales... so yeah were gonna need you to not like each other for about two years."

only time will tell...but I know seeds are being planted...and I have a feeling Drake might not come out on top if dudes start lobbing grenades

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

only time will tell...but I know seeds are being planted...and I have a feeling Drake might not come out on top if dudes start lobbing grenades

If him and J.Cole beef...
Goodbye Drizzy..

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Goodbye Drizzy..

roll.gif

u serious? j cole might be a better rapper but we all know that aint the end all be all in hip hop beefs...

The one thing I appreciate about these new rappers are that they aren't promoting violence or the gangster lifestyle (minus Nipsey) and having less negativity in their music. I rock with mafioso/gangster rap but I would never support the messages they send because I know music is a strong influence and it's nice to see they aren't so focused on guns and gangbanging.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Goodbye Drizzy..

roll.gif

u serious? j cole might be a better rapper but we all know that aint the end all be all in hip hop beefs...

Im very serious lol.
I think J.Cole could take him out..

I see all these new west coast dudes beefing though..in the near future.

that was one of the lamest stunts ever...so corny...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

that was one of the lamest stunts ever...so corny...
eyes.gif
I think the 2 albums combined broke a few records for a single week in sales...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Goodbye Drizzy..

roll.gif

Im very serious lol.
I think J.Cole could take him out..

I see all these new west coast dudes beefing though..in the near future.

drake's fanbase wouldnt let him lose to j cole

Originally Posted by illmatic34

The one thing I appreciate about these new rappers are that they aren't promoting violence or the gangster lifestyle (minus Nipsey) and having less negativity in their music. I rock with mafioso/gangster rap but I would never support the messages they send because I know music is a strong influence and it's nice to see they aren't so focused on guns and gangbanging.
words. why i really feel J cole music

Back
Top Bottom