I tried to have a fun time last night w/ 2 young females...kinda. with pics

So you guys recall that I had relations with this little blonde broad roughly 2-3 mths ago...she ended up cutting me off because my "performance" was lackluster...whatever...

So last night after a heavy drinking/clubing night, I messaged her on the book of face.  She called me a little while after and she put her roommate on the phone.  Her roommate was like "can you bring me 2 hot friends and you can take KL" this was about 330 am and I couldn't find anyone willing to drive downtown to the hood for some silly $!!+#.  Anyhow, so I decided to go at this mission solo...I had to drop my female friend home from downtown back uptown and then head back downtown again.  This took about an hour...I finally get to this area, and it was like drug abuser heaven...zombies running all over the street looking for their vice.  Sidenote - the girls are from out of town and didn't know that the area they chose was a bad area.  So I park my car, assemble my prophylactics go buy some carbonated mineral water and head upstairs.

So I get there, her roommate is *@+@@$ up, drunk...passed out....the girl I smashed was just acting dumb as hell, I also noticed that she gained MAAAADDDD weight since I last saw her...anyhow, like I said in the last thread, this broad was crazy aggressive, she immediately threw me on the couch and started making out with me....I wanted no part swapping saliva...I just wanted to WIO and get things popping. So I did....and she kept trying to kiss...I'm like what the @!+@??!!??!  So she starts acting dumb as hell and she just passes out. So I'm like, @!+@ this....I came to get something...so I go in the room to see what the drunk roommate is saying (I'm very drunk at this moment too, so I wasn't thinking with a full deck). So I get in there, things are working well, then this broad comes in and is like @%+ ARE YOU DOING TO HER?....she kicks me out the room and I was banished to the couch....

Why did I share this....who knows.  I have pics...

295418_912485624441_11005638_43329043_1231857_n.jpg
281600_912485654381_11005638_43329044_6167120_n.jpg

This garden snake made an appearance....it made her fall asleep upon sight

roll.gif

wait.. u had sex with her while she was passed out

or did i lose u half way thru the story

and u know this gon get locked with that last pic

Originally Posted by prymone

roll.gif

wait.. u had sex with her while she was passed out

or did i lose u half way thru the story

and u know this gon get locked with that last pic

I was sitting here dumb as hell like, &$%# do garden snakes have to do with anything?

Then I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

rape stories are fun stories
Um....no rape happened....to be honest...nuthing happened with the roommate really....we were all drunk just tryna have a good time...someone got jelly....banished to couch...no rape here buddy. I did not have sex with anyone

Back
Top Bottom