I tried to Wii...

Any success stories of Wii's...?

i need a couple for some christmas presents. stopped by all the 82nd stores today, BB,CC,TRU and the airportway stores. lines were serious... dudes at airport way BB started camping at 5PM saturday (same guy who got #1 spot for PS3).

any more restocks? cmon now... they couldnt have all gone alerady... i mean if ppl are trying to resell, its going to turn into a massacre just like PS3 prices.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

my cousin is selling a Wii for anyone who is interested. He's looking for around 400-500....its worth it because u dont have to stand in the rain or cold for 10hrs..lol

EDIT: By the way, the line i was in was CRACKIN!!!!
I AM FROM SEATTLE

to tell the truth i was at Target in West Seattle and there was only 30 people in line at around 5am. and all were from the West Seattle area and Target got 42 consoles and everyone was able to get the console AND that new Zelda. I was very very surprise that not alot of people were there....really surprised...
I AM FROM SEATTLE

^^ yeah i knew they did that.

i pulled up at like 8:30AM in a hatchback and askd how many they had...

checked out all of 82nd n @#%$.

southcenter game stop had like 3 extra units for sale at like 3 pm, said they got extra shipment from what i heard, anyway, i got a ps3 for sale lool
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

you got tha ps3 at game stop southcenter?? lucky..
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

got mine at southcenter target. anyone have luck going into the wii shop? i can't connect
FOR SALE: SAFTEY ORANGE 95's sz 13 AND DS COOL GREY 11s sz 14.

i went to kmart in kent, they only gave out 3..boo

btw, viet you're a freeking jerk yesterday..wall stretcher..pshh my @#%$

i knew viet was the one who did it haha..good job sir

^^its ok, every new empolyee of either store will have to get one..juss feel lucky we didn't send u to nordstroms instead of macy's..or somewhere hella far like sears

^^^^i was suppose to ask you, but mark and joe told me you were in the back or something. they said they gave the *imaginary* wall stretcher to either lids or macys. so when i went back to champs i went to tell viet and felica. they just stared and laughed at me. then felica explained it to me, and i fully understand the joke. but i told cholson after work, and he didn't get it either.

^hahah what did i tell you, i said you'd make a post about work...ahahha
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

forealz, ive been playing Wii sports with the homies and havent even played Zelda yet.....controller is nice, i thot it would be annoying and hard to use but its not. When i first got the Wii i was playing the Tennis for about 4 hours and the golf for about 2 and the next day my arms were sore lol....The Wii is a great system.
I AM FROM SEATTLE

Anybody know where a couple Wiis might be laying around? In the 253/206 area preferrably?

I need one asap! Thing looks so ill.
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

I dont think I like the controller, not really good for lounging on the couch playing without having to move when you want to really rally a game. I havent seen it though.
Team Negrodamus​

^^ Haha, if you decided to lower that a little bit, maybe I'd consider it :tongue:

Thanks for the info Hops.
I hope it's not on BF, seeing as how madddd people will be lined up at Best Buy D:
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

yo i gotta Wii for sale still box and everything for 350.....holla!!!

BTW, i still havent played Zelda because ive been playing the sports games with the homies
I AM FROM SEATTLE

yeah i can lower the price for a little if you're serious... i put up $380 because i know how nter's like to lowball in buy/sell, i always raise my asking price when i sell something in that forum... lol... and now i got competition, haha^

anyways pm me if interested. let's not turn this into a buying/selling thread and get locked/banned. i lined up for more than 2 hours to get mine so i ain't gonna sell for retail tho...

anyways for the ones who bought a wii already how long did you all waited in line? that morning was hella cold and rainy...
see what I have for sale: My eBay Selling Page

Back
Top Bottom