+ I use to hit the kitchen lights, cockroaches everywhere....

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
I'm sorry but I've always felt that "call the carpenter, the roof on the coupe's gone" was one of the stupidest lines Jeezy has ever recorded.

Joined Jan 20, 2006
I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white ones,
The conversation is money _ YOU WANT SOME?!?!?!

Joined Oct 23, 2002
When I was going through Airborne School, I would listen to this every morning during Jump Week... 

"you gotta believe...  You gotta believe..."

Joined Feb 18, 2004
I swear I go back and listen to Jeezy albums and it's like the beats get better but the lyrics get worse..... Not meaning he's getting worse... Just the songs seem like they were so much better back then.

Ruck13

formerly killa kyleon
Joined Nov 26, 2007
ayeee.......ayeeeee......ayeeee.....

What that beat does to the speakers

Joined Sep 22, 2009
I still don't see how people have the nerve to say that TM101 isn't Jeezy's best album. If you were banging this the summer it came out, there is no way you can think otherwise.

Joined Dec 9, 2007
This is a personal favorite of mine... I can never get tired of hearing it

The hook is always in my head

Joined Nov 5, 2007
Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

I swear I go back and listen to Jeezy albums and it's like the beats get better but the lyrics get worse..... Not meaning he's getting worse... Just the songs seem like they were so much better back then.
QFT

Joined Aug 20, 2007
I'm gonna be tight if TM103's intro doesn't have the Ayeeeeee's like this intro and Hypnotize.

This Intro is epic though.

"I really lived it man, Counted so much paper it'll hurt your hands"

im not you

Banned
Joined May 29, 2009
Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

If you flip that...then you have a point.
Lyrically, he's ALOT better than the 101 era. But the "sound" of the music isn't the same.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now