+ I use to hit the kitchen lights, cockroaches everywhere....

36 ounces

Banned

Hit the kitchen lights, now it's.....

marble_floors.jpg

An epic intro to a epic album.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm sorry but I've always felt that "call the carpenter, the roof on the coupe's gone" was one of the stupidest lines Jeezy has ever recorded.

I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white ones,
The conversation is money _ YOU WANT SOME?!?!?!

When I was going through Airborne School, I would listen to this every morning during Jump Week... 

"you gotta believe...  You gotta believe..."

I swear I go back and listen to Jeezy albums and it's like the beats get better but the lyrics get worse..... Not meaning he's getting worse... Just the songs seem like they were so much better back then.

ayeee.......ayeeeee......ayeeee.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What that beat does to the speakers
sick.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

I still don't see how people have the nerve to say that TM101 isn't Jeezy's best album. If you were banging this the summer it came out, there is no way you can think otherwise.

This is a personal favorite of mine... I can never get tired of hearing it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The hook is always in my head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

I swear I go back and listen to Jeezy albums and it's like the beats get better but the lyrics get worse..... Not meaning he's getting worse... Just the songs seem like they were so much better back then.

QFT

I'm gonna be tight if TM103's intro doesn't have the Ayeeeeee's like this intro and Hypnotize.

This Intro is epic though.

"I really lived it man, Counted so much paper it'll hurt your hands"

Originally Posted by Memp2Atl85

If you flip that...then you have a point.
Lyrically, he's ALOT better than the 101 era. But the "sound" of the music isn't the same.

Back
Top Bottom