I USED to SPEND $10,000 on Shoes, Now I travel the world INSTEAD

Headed to London for the Olympics this summer. How are the women(I'm black if it matters)? Any things that I must see/do while out there?

@GrimlocK I like to Video Blog vs writing

@DCAllAmerican Enter key is getting used now lol

@MHT214 & @Michael Kelso Sup UTA

@NORCALHUSSL Vang Veing was SICK!!!! loved place spent like 10 days there... Craziest place i ever been in my life

@rmK if wanted shoes and travel I can do both.... I just choose not waste money plus I am never home to wear them. My Main point being was
people spend so much on shoes they could do something amazing with it, have amazing life expierences.

@eplaya06 Dope I am coming back london for olys too. It's pretty easy to hook with english chicks if decent looking good and know what say. they love american pretty much everything.

People can spend their money on what they enjoy.

If that's sneakers, cool. If that's travel, cool.

You just said you spent 10k on shoes and now you're gonna preach about how you choose not to "waste money". You could have BEEN doing amazing things with your money.

Don't take it there. Now you're starting to come off rather pompous as if you're "better" because you now spend your money on travel than sneakers.

I'm sure there are people that could preach to you about an even BETTER way to spend your money than travel. But it's what you enjoy, so more power to you.

Like I said, I can enjoy both and so can you if your means allow you to. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

traveling>camping for shoes.
Originally Posted by illphillip

People can spend their money on what they enjoy. 

If that's sneakers, cool. If that's travel, cool. 

You just said you spent 10k on shoes and now you're gonna preach about how you choose not to "waste money". You could have BEEN doing amazing things with your money. 

Don't take it there. Now you're starting to come off rather pompous as if you're "better" because you now spend your money on travel than sneakers. 

I'm sure there are people that could preach to you about an even BETTER way to spend your money than travel. But it's what you enjoy, so more power to you. 

Like I said, I can enjoy both and so can you if your means allow you to. It doesn't have to be one or the other.
If you really traveled then you wouldn't want to spend exorbitant amounts of money on sneakers. When you go to these other countries, you're humbled, well at least I am, by how they live their lives; Happily. Not talking about major European hubs but South America, Central America, the Carribean, Asia.

Not attacking you but OP has a point...What some of you are spending on foamposites can get you a week or two in another country. 

I am not telling anyone how spend money.  That's not my point.    I don't expect everyone to agree with how I think.    
imo now ,  spending crazy  amount on shoes is kind of is a waste.    When I did spend a lot shoes it was still small fraction of my income. 

Like I said I still love kicks.  

I am saying people don't understand how easy it is travel if they just stack some shoe money away etc.   For me 

I know I am not going to be in my death bed saying Man I wish I had 200 pairs of jordans vs 25 pairs jordans. 

I am going to be saying damn I wish I took that trip to africa to see my heritage, or I wish I went to brazil 

and saw them phat *!#%# in  snoop video.   All I am saying.   Just trying to open few my brothers minds 

to more than Jordans & ciroc.  I know it was examples of other people that traveling that inspired me. 

I am just regular dude from gutta, foster home for first 10 years of my life and single mother *+!.  

Didn't mean to go off on tangegent but I do feel it important people don't make what I feel were mistakes 

if I can it help.     

If people want to spend $50,000 on shoes and $0 on travel who I am I judge.  I can only share my experiences.     No way do 

I think I am better cuz I spend money travel.   I mean still waste money on stupid stuff just not shoes as much.  I never claim to 

be perfect.   I know for me traveling the world and seeing different cultures is life changing.    

@Oh YoU MaD 25 and not many maybe week and half worth. I would buy what I needed along the way. Laundry was pretty easy to handle out there.

@Mr Jordan04 If you ever get chance to meet in person you can see laptop pictures other than that I don't put girls out there like that.

@IHeartBoost Tiger %$! was CRAZYYYYY , I wouldnt do it again but it was amazing one time exp. I seen too many people get messed up and %$! go wrong to try it again lol.

pimp.gif
I've been dying to go to Hong Kong/ Korea! Thanks for sharing fam!

Congrats, OP. I want to travel the world too someday.
I definitely don't have the funds to do that anytime soon, though..

wow, that trip looked like a ton of fun. i can def relate the feeling of traveling like this, took a gap year after high school and went around korea and philippines meeting other backpackers. having all these connects and friends all over the world is
pimp.gif

more american kids should be down to do something like this, you really learn a lot about yourself and other people

Originally Posted by DJ Rashy

wow, that trip looked like a ton of fun. i can def relate the feeling of traveling like this, took a gap year after high school and went around korea and philippines meeting other backpackers. having all these connects and friends all over the world is
pimp.gif

more american kids should be down to do something like this, you really learn a lot about yourself and other people

Exactly man.  It awesome to learn about different cultures.    You will be sharing a drink and talking different cultures and stuff their countries.   Then also you get meet locals and see how they do things. 
It really is a cool experience. 

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

brah i spend 10000 on shoes and i travel the world

Good man happy for you man.   Do what makes you happy..   Shoes are great I love em.        If you got cash and space for it WHY NOT.        My point was why have $10,000 worth of shoes and you don't even have passport.   Traveling is not for everyone tho.      

Jubril, bro.. I'll be in Paris for this Rick Ross show on March 31st if you down to meet up.. Also doing Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Prague for 2 weeks in April.
There's has never been a truer, I don't see how dudes pick canvas, pleather, marked up materials over experiences. I just figure, they don't know, someone needs to get the message out to them.

Dang, you're getting alot of hate.

Can my dude live?

Keep it up dude, you should of split the video in parts; night life/women, sights to see, food/hotels, and culture/life. Just my opinion, on what I've seen other people do.

Goodluck.

@lilpro4u I am only in paris during the week of 20th march until end of that week.

@Dman22193 Nice man yea its crazy I have amount people who seen my videos since I have millions of view from all my channels combined. Never know who watching, and appreciate ya watching man.

@NjCollector lol right, thanks for words man. I do that quite but for this video wanted to make it collage. I talked on many different things about asia in different videos. Thanks for feedback.

Back
Top Bottom