I usually don't do this... but... Vol. myspace bitties

i've never really resorted to myspace hookups before, but there's this girl i been beastin over. i wanna message her but i'm not sure what to say without lookin like a myspace stalker.

what can i say to a random bitty to get her number? i usually say stuff like "let's hang out" and leave my number, which doesn't work... and i don't wanna %!%+ this one up.

Option 1) Hey mah wat that thang smell like? Her reaction:
eek.gif
wink.gif
devil.gif

Option 2) Hey, umm can i borrow you Her reaction:
wink.gif

Option 3) Hey, im *Insert name* abd talk

I'm probably not the best person to give you advice, but I think you should take it off that pedestal.

simple things like i think your beutifull would work something "simpish" feel me
then pull the moves

"Hey, I was looking at your profile and I like what i see..

...Can I borrow you for a little while? I promise I'll give you back."

This ones easy, what do want to know about her? Look at how many girls are attractive on the outside

How about this

Hey you looked interesting, but can you make me laugh? Let me know.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i've never really resorted to myspace hookups before, but there's this girl i been beastin over. i wanna message her but i'm not sure what to say without lookin like a myspace stalker.

what can i say to a random bitty to get her number? i usually say stuff like "let's hang out" and leave my number, which doesn't work... and i don't wanna %!%+ this one up.

son..you have over 4gs of posts. WHERE THE DAMN ARE THE PICS? THIS IS MADNESSS!

qxpcn5.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

does any one else see the arm fat? any one else see lil wayne on her shirt? ..... nah myspace angel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a feeling shes a fattee

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

does any one else see the arm fat? any one else see lil wayne on her shirt? ..... nah myspace angel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have a feeling shes a fattee

All the more easier to bag
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom