I wanna get rid of blue clearsoles HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'm new on the forum and i could use some help with something. You all know how JB keeps retroing AJ V and VI now with blue clearsoles. I hate the blue, and i just want them to turn nice and yellow over time, like with my 2010 infrared retroes. I really wish i still had my CDP carmines but i kinda got the wrong size back then. 
tired.gif
On the recent carmine retro the blue clearsole completely messes up the colorscheme imo but i still had to have 'm unfortunately. Does someone know a remedy, to get rid of the blue?

Find a window in your house, apt or room (one that gets alot of sun light) and turn them upside down facing the sun.  I read that on Sneakernews or Sole Collector some years back.  The other option is to wear them on a regular basis.  

Just wear them a few times.. The blue tint fades away pretty quick when the sole gets dirty/wet

I've heard of a way to speed up the yellowing process (almost instantly), I'm not going to post that, because if it f**ks up your shoes or yellow the s**t out of your midsole in the process, I don't even want to be remotely responsible. So I'll just say what everyone else will: wait it out or wear til' the tint fades.

FYI: The blue tint thing is really our fault. We begged for it over a decade on the Concords. We had no idea they would do it to every release with a translucent sole. Be careful what you wish for.....

Yeah i thought as much. I never was one of the ppl screamin for icy soles tho! like em a bit yellow. But maybe on a aj xi it's a different story for me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom