I was at a footlocker buying some 8's. (JORDAN ID)

When the manager comes up to me and starts talking about JORDAN BRAND. We exchange info back and forth. I tell him about the packs that are comming out. He tells me that JORDAN BRAND is gonna have JORDAN ID.. Has anyone else heard of this? I didnt beleive him (hes a manager. They dont know squat). If this post is no use please DELETE. Thanks.

I hope not...the current influx of non-official garbage is already too much to handle. I'm sure they wouldn't make the colors available to create OG colorways, so we'd surely see some unsightly things. lol

I heard Spring 2008 welcomes JordanID. The Team Jordan stipulation makes a lot of sense, I'm going to roll with that until further developments arise...
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Fall 08 indeed.

It's a model you should be familiar with.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

It would be hot if you could id retros.........
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
It's a model you should be familiar with.
:nerd:
nerd.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I only want the first Team Jordans, the ones that are kinda built like 12's

They can keep the other garbage team j's
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

i believe there was a thread a long time ago about this subject
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

bring on all the Team Shoes for JBiD...this could be huge.

i don't think any of the Sigs should be on JBiD though, but i'd love to see Melo's entire line plus as many Team shoes they could posibly do.

oh, and ship that **** to australia!
MyBishukketsu

my Melos stay crisp while my retros get beat​

yeah i heard something about this and it was only going to be Team Jordans

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Back
Top Bottom