I was thinking today about kobe and the huarache line

I broke out my white zk1's today and I was sitting in class talking to a friend when he mentioned he hadn't seen the kobes in awhile, at that point agirl in front of me turned around and called him a rapist. Anyway it had me thinking about when that incident happened and how the huarache 2k4's wereoriginally suppose to be the zk1's, my question is where would the huarache line be today if that incident had never occurred? would we still have the2k5's, elite's, the 08, and 09? would the huarache line still have been reborn? what would the kobes look like today?

yes and frobe's line would still look like they do today. the 2k4's were what they were. frobe wore the huarache line because that was nike lightestbball shoe at the time. and w/ that frobe continued to wear the 2k4 and 2k5. eventually, frobe had to get his sig shoe/line. if you have noticed, the huarachescontinue to have the same look through the passed years. what happened to frobe has nothing to do w/ what happened or will happen to the huarache line. applesand oranges.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

yes and frobe's line would still look like they do today. the 2k4's were what they were. frobe wore the huarache line because that was nike lightest bball shoe at the time. and w/ that frobe continued to wear the 2k4 and 2k5. eventually, frobe had to get his sig shoe/line. if you have noticed, the huaraches continue to have the same look through the passed years. what happened to frobe has nothing to do w/ what happened or will happen to the huarache line. apples and oranges.

You know he cut his afro in 2002 right?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

^^^no for real??? i thought he still had it...

welcome to the boards FNG

laugh.gif
Thanks. The sarcasm here is just glowing.
smokin.gif

anyone have a pic of the sample 2K4s with the 8-ball on the heel? preciate it.

LOL at dude above... I still think Kobe's whole legacy will be defined by two things, and two things only. The rape and the whole Kobe Shaq feud. He couldgo on to win more rings than MJ, but it will still be overshadowed by those two events in time. Sad, because Kobe's the only reason I'm watching theNBA right now...

Yeah, those funbags are WAYYYYY too big... I think I'd get a concussion from getting smacked in the head under them.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Yeah, those funbags are WAYYYYY too big... I think I'd get a concussion from getting smacked in the head under them.
yea... you can see the veins in them too..... once you start seeing them..... its starts to become over kill. She doesnt look like she wants allthat milk....

Back
Top Bottom