I will wear them now!

same happen to cousin in dirty jersey when he was in school they broke in his home and stole everything. He was living alone since his mom passed away and hispops move out with his girlfriend. oh well stuff like these happen.

this is the saddest day in a collectors history
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Sorry to hear.
frown.gif
People will steal any and every thing lately, soJordans have no chance of being untouched.

I'm willing to bet, that the person who robbed you, probably knows you. The only shoes that I've never worn are the ones that I have nothing to wearwith. I don't shop like a woman. I'll buy kicks just cause I like the kicks.

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

What does this have to do with wearing your J's? I thought u were gonna tell us a story about how you kept some shoes DS for a long time and now they crumbled when you wore them

It has everything to do with it. Enjoy your shoes, by wearing them if you can. Whats the point of having all these shoes and not wearing them. Some I canunderstand, but others should be enjoyed by wearing them. Now that they are gone, and some were so expensive he may not choose to buy them again, he may notexperience wearing them in the immediate future, or ever again.

Sorry for the loss bro, at least at some point they can be replace. I hope thieves die.
mad.gif

Same thing happen to me a couple years ago. Definitely felt like a target because they only took my stuff including my second pair of Space Jams....

Dain I feel for you someone broke into my house also back in november and got me for 18 pairs and all my jordan clothes and couple polos and they only wentinto my room just stay on the look out you'll probably see someone wearing them

sorry to hear that. look around ebay, forums, and craiglist. they proly trying to sell them.

happen to me before when i was at a friend birthday party. i wasn't allowed to wear shoes in the house, so i took them off.

By the end of the party the jordans were gone. I guess my friend, little brother friends took them. They were poor kids, and i remember i did those

kind of stuff when i was little. bad karma. ooh well their just shoes, and were pretty wore down.

JAONE626 wrote:
be careful on who you let in your home... you don't want everyone knowing what you have stashed...
So true! I don't let anyone know where I live especially to someone who is a shoe-head, Jordan head, and/or plain acquaintances. I don'thave anyone at my house unless I'm absolutely sure that I trust them and I also know where they live.

Back
Top Bottom