I wrote a letter to NIKE you guys should too

*too
Won't do no good bro, profits>______
Btw, whatever happened to your blog, remember reading way back in the day.
That chick that you went on vaca with was
smokin.gif

kept waiting for dude to say,

"Napoleon, dont be jealous that Ive be chatting online with hot babes, all day."

But seriously, do you really think anything you write in your little letter isnt something a billion dollar corporation hasnt already had discussions about?

Letters are more sincere. I am not mad at NIKE for doing what they are doing. I am just not going to buy newly released shoes. In my letter I talk about my experience with Nike/Jordan products throughout my childhood up until now. I still love and want shoes, but the hassle of what I have to go through to get a pair I want is just not worth it to me anymore.

I am not a crybaby, I am just letting them know how I feel. Every shoe that drops Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Foamposite, you name it there is 100+ people in the "Official threads" complaining, and mad that they weren't able to get a pair. Why not tell NIKE how you feel? Instead of complaining on a message board that can't do anything about it.

Good idea until you started snitching.
You address too many situations a few which contradict each other, they WILL NOT READ

Originally Posted by Young Christin

i feel you on this but i dont buy sneakers like i used to because of how nike does its consumers.

exactly. quit buying their stuff then maybe they will change. but people wont. they will be back at it again online or in line the next release getting all mad lol

Back
Top Bottom