iCan&robin: abirthdaybash,literally: (tues@iBar)

free all night...

icanrobinb.jpg

icanrobina.jpg

lavan on the flyer (duh)

CAN I (no pun intended) win the Scion? What color.. will it be supped up? Can I test drive it.. will it be IN the club. Parked out side on the stoop...

Holla.. I would raffle for this joint now..and let my daughters split it when they are 16..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I'll be in the "urea" for this.

"After the baby shower its the afterparty and...."

lol.

How much to get in? Parking is a biah around that joint when an event is going down...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

I really like the 1st flyer...hate the second one bcuz the car image sucks. But, you win some...

Kev...the parking isn't as bad as you may think. I always get a park within 2 blocks either way.
IT IS MORE OFFICIAL THAN BEFORE...
Still Counting.

LET ME GIVE MYSELF SOME PROPS...

THE CAR PICTURED IN THE FIRST FLYER...IS A FLASH DRAWING THAT I DID.

IM THAT GUY.

REALLY.

I AM.

CHECK MY RESUME.

AND MY STUDENT LOAN STATEMENTS...lol.
Still Counting.

I'm honesty gonna be less than 6 min. away Uptown.

I'll throw on an express shirt, borrow the SLK and front for a few minutes with a sprite in hand.

Happy b-day in advance Mr. C.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

The party should be nice...Eyebar is always crazy on Tuesdays anyways!

For real man...We all have somethinig to Celebrate and everybody should come out...

iCan's Bday...
Kev's Lil' one...
Rock's Lil one and Westward Bound'ness...
Chris' recent Promotion...
+ Plenty more...
Still Counting.

Hold on... I never said I could travel from Haymarket to DC on a Tuesday night.. Goooood night..

Unless this joint starts at 6pm.. cause then I could just wait around for a hot minute while Im down here!!!

Plus tellin a Prego woman due to pop ANY time now that your goin to party it up wit your peeps....well lets just say.. I have hand in my relationship... but not that much hand.

Plus Ian never said if there was gonna be a raffle!!

2 please.
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Hey!! That's the same night as my birthday!!! Throw me up on the flyer!!! lol
The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

omfg lmao hahahahahahahaha

*thinks of way to fit graphic into video shoot*

DJ HEAT! CUT THE CHECK!

come on out tho. and tell darlene, tigg and ty too!

TRUE STORY!

aye eyes. thanks for the love man.

rock. no raffle. not @ this one at least lol.

lol Tig out of town next week. I'll let the other two know though. I think I am gonna come out that night. Who gonna buy me birthday drinks??!!!! lol

^^^ I got you for sure...I still owe you a bottle of water from last years party...
Still Counting.

I wish I could make it out for that joint because Portland don't have many parties like that ... But I'll pop a bottle for ya'll while I'm @ Magic!
Happy Bday Ian! Enjoy the day!

Man I miss the clubs in DC ...
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

^^
See you sooner than expected E... Found out.. I am gone gone in September instead of November LAST NIGHT. Talk about stress and excitement..

I may have to put out the official Notice today... but trying to hold off.

Glad I have GPS in my joint, cause I won't know how to get ANYWHERE!!!

^^^ Good stuff Rock. I can uncross my fangas'...

note to self...never keep your fingers crossed for a stretch of a few months.
Still Counting.

lol

Thanks Bruh... now Edit your profanity Sir!! lol

Com'on out Roc!!! I was wondering if I could say something or not! Another brother on the Berm is always needed!!! I just need my 11's & 11.5's when you get here ... Haha

And in terms of the finding your way around ... Its not that hard ... And downtown is not that hard to move around in ... Just Be/Complex Gallery and Upper Playground are on the same corner & I got a barber for you!

Holla at ya boy when you get here ...

Roc ... You going to Magic?
"IF SOMETHING'S WORTH DOING IT'S WORTH DOING FOR MONEY" - Wall Street

Back
Top Bottom