[| -- Ice Cream Fest Last Night ????? -- |]

A couple of my cousins went. They said it was alright. Good crowd, I guess primarily its an older group. Seemed like it was a bit rushed, it was around 30 minutes for each set, about 6 songs.

K-Ci and JoJo didn't perform Lately or Feenin.. :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

Its kinda hard to see some of your favorite acts fall off a little.It seemed like donnell jones couldnt finish a line in any of his songs,Carl Thomas killed it.K-ci and jojo were a little bit over they seemed like they were yelling through most of their set hahaha and their never ending songs reminded me of that episode of martin where they never seemed to end a song..Ill jus keep my memories of them in the 90's cause last night wasnt pretty.Jagged Edge was cool thats who wifey wanted to see.SWV was really cool.I was never really into their music but they did great and still looked like they got stuck in the 90's with their baseball caps,earrings and shorts.New edition surprised me because I expected them to be bad after their whole bad boy episode.They were missing ralph tresvant so it was basically johnny gill and bbd which was cool cause they all did their solo songs as well.It was kinda funny cause you can kinda tell the age of the crowd when all the other acts were up people were singing along pretty well but when it got to new editions older stuff people didnt really sing along all that much cause they didnt know the words.Trix and jay martin were hella funny,the sound guy needed to get fired for all the mic feedback and yah I never got any ice cream in the back row ahahahhahah top it off they started the show late.If anyone remembers me I was in a blk tshirt and cargo shrts in carbon fiber flightposites

LOL. Exactly what my fam said about Donnell Jones. Sounded like he was out of breath, maybe that's why he was the opening act. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

WEAK shut it DowwwwwwwwwnN

Still upset Ralph wasn't there but Johnny killed it too...I need to see pics man! I was scared to bring my camera.

Trixx and Jay Martin did a great job, better than the first 3 acts :lol:
laugh.gif
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

Back
Top Bottom