Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

Yeah they seem to be getting younger less washed players like Lanar Odom and Gilbert Arenas. In 5 years, this league gonna be good.
But isn’t the point to see your favorite old washed up player? :lol:

I thought a big part of the appeal was the big names that were big in the nba at one point. Making the league younger and bunch of no name guys will equal better basketball, but are people gonna wanna watch a bunch of no name guys vs a bunch of no name guys?

But idk, that’s just my opinion

I thought a big part of the appeal was the big names that were big in the nba at one point. Making the league younger and bunch of no name guys will equal better basketball, but are people gonna wanna watch a bunch of no name guys vs a bunch of no name guys?

Not necessarily. It was created to see people who were no longer in the league play.

Think a mix would be good...some old stars and known names to draw ppl to it and cats that still got some good game/athleticism left to keep play at a solid level

Ppl ain’t gon keep sticking around for struggle ball just cuz somebody was an all star in 03 :lol:

They made Frank Nitty a captain Let's GO! S/o Stack and Metta it's lit for my boy!

@awwsome rolling over in his grave

At some point you start to feel for Valentine. Dude looked like one of the worst guys on the floor. How
homeboy was mentally gone early. when he got the first bucket you could tell he was already gone. some players aint built for that type of scene, like if you aint got legit game you need to stay away from that league. denzel had no business out there.

I'm hoping this eventually evolves into the "Big 5" and have em run full court.

Just make it the Washed NBA and run it And One circuit style.

Reactions: HIM
I'm hoping this eventually evolves into the "Big 5" and have em run full court.

Just make it the Washed NBA and run it And One circuit style.
Yeah that's what I said. With it being 3 on 3, it's amateurish. 5 on 5 would take it to another level. The league has to be less washed tho and bring in younger players. Like those who didn't make the pros.

Yeah that's what I said. With it being 3 on 3, it's amateurish. 5 on 5 would take it to another level. The league has to be less washed tho and bring in younger players. Like those who didn't make the pros.
Isn't expanding the league to 5v5 the ultimate goal?

Either way, I thought I read J-Rich is playing this season. Gotta tune in to see him play.

Yo it's gonna be an interesting season. On paper, the Power may have the best squad

I don't see why 5-on-5 would be a goal of the League.

Again, these are OLD men (for the most part), not a good idea at all.

It being 3-on-3 (Olympic Sport now), is why it IS so exciting.

Nah let them stick to what works for them .... you want 5 on 5 watch nba / WNBA / college / high school / AAU lol

Back
Top Bottom