Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

I honestly can't tell if you are being forreal right now.

Why do you think fans would prefer to see 5 on 5 vs. 3 on 3.

These ****** ain't 50. League is getting slightly younger each season. It's doable.

It is do able but at that point they're not operating in the niche they've nicely carved out for themselves- they'd be just another 5 on 5 league with a product that isn't NBA level.

This whole thing works because people and CBS bought into the idea that "Yeah these players are BIG WASHED, but when the game is half court the majority of these dudes can still cook and it can be fun to watch".

This league has greatly exceeded the expectations anyone except Ice Cube had, there's definitely better ways to expand than literally expanding to full court 5 v 5.

tenor.gif

In the seasons already played, how many injuries were there? Seems like there were a few significant ones right off the bat.
I don't see why 5-on-5 would be a goal of the League.

Again, these are OLD men (for the most part), not a good idea at all.

It being 3-on-3 (Olympic Sport now), is why it IS so exciting.

They're never gonna go 5 on 5 full court.

The age of these guys?

Wayyyyyy too many injuries.

Its just not feasible so long as the talent pool is in the age group that it is.

I don't think you are even thinking about what you are asking for man :lol:

I've been a huge fan of both seasons, frfr. The best teams are those that can have a knockdown shooter, a rim protector, and swingman on the floor at all times. It was TOUGH having Maggette/Mobley/QRich knock down shots with Birdman/Big Baby doing work around the rim.

REALLY curious to see Odom and Agent Zero on the floor.

They need a reality show that leads up to the league beginning. Then in a few years a contest type winner team to provide an underdog story.

Back
Top Bottom