Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

None of those guys gonna get burn man.

Right. Frank Nitty, Drew League Legend didn't make much of a splash there.

I don't see a FEW slots being given to Indy dudes changing the scope of the league.

ANd hell, David Hawkins COOKED in the Big 3 two years ago. Non-NBA talent. The League didn't spiral down.

Fake outrage here.

Right. Frank Nitty, Drew League Legend didn't make much of a splash there.

I don't see a FEW slots being given to Indy dudes changing the scope of the league.

ANd hell, David Hawkins COOKED in the Big 3 two years ago. Non-NBA talent. The League didn't spiral down.

Fake outrage here.

Nitty my dawg. Chatted with him a couple of times, cool cat. But he got tons of burn when he played and made his minutes count. He was having buckets out there. I always thought Captain Jack was the weak link, dude was a super chucker but he was the heart of that team. They also had that one dude who was a straight bully. Good team, sad they lost in the chip game that one year.

Nitty my dawg. Chatted with him a couple of times, cool cat. But he got tons of burn when he played and made his minutes count. He was having buckets out there. I always thought Captain Jack was the weak link, dude was a super chucker but he was the heart of that team. They also had that one dude who was a straight bully. Good team, sad they lost in the chip game that one year.

Nah, when I say, "Didn't make a Splash" I am saying him being there didn't cause the LEague to be watered down. He was a seamless fit.

Half them dudes arent even old timers, some been out the league just a few years but yeah I dont wanna see some regular cats with a “I wanna make it somewhere” story.

But if it had majority or all no namers, I don’t think it’ll get as much fan fare/interest
Who said this will EVER be the Case?

Who said this is the goal?

Cube simply said he wanted to create his own stars and not JUST rely on former NBA dudes.

How any of you took that as them wanting MAJORITY of the league becoming no-namers is beyond me but you got it.

Triplets are going to repeat, so long as Iso Joe has stayed in shape (looks like he has). Kind of surprised Hawk didn’t get drafted. Looking forward to seeing if Bulut lives up to the hype—he & Mobley may cause problems for other squads.

Triplets are going to repeat, so long as Iso Joe has stayed in shape (looks like he has). Kind of surprised Hawk didn’t get drafted. Looking forward to seeing if Bulut lives up to the hype—he & Mobley may cause problems for other squads.

Mahmoud is proof that has long as you can hit a jump shot there is a place for you on the court. Man is 52 still getting it in. Watched a podcast of him recently and he said he still trains like he is in the NBA.

Mahmoud is proof that has long as you can hit a jump shot there is a place for you on the court. Man is 52 still getting it in. Watched a podcast of him recently and he said he still trains like he is in the NBA.

Can you link me famb?

Not only is his shot still as wet as ever, the dude creates this own shots out there and moves like somebody in their 20s/early 30s. He’s a freak, love watching him hoop.

Who said this will EVER be the Case?

Who said this is the goal?

Cube simply said he wanted to create his own stars and not JUST rely on former NBA dudes.

How any of you took that as them wanting MAJORITY of the league becoming no-namers is beyond me but you got it.
key word is “stars”

you cannot “simply” say something like that because that is NOT what the big 3 is about.

so thats more than what YOU are implying as far as what these walk ons are supposed to be

not sure how thats hard to understand

and you contradicted yourself when you posed the question “who said this was the goal?”

well cube said it was buddy

we want to see former stars in the lineups aint nobody trying to see construction worker bob smith whip a no look pass to greg oden

Last edited:
key word is “stars”

you cannot “simply” say something like that because that is NOT what the big 3 is about.

so thats more than what YOU are implying as far as what these walk ons are supposed to be

not sure how thats hard to understand

and you contradicted yourself when you posed the question “who said this was the goal?”

well cube said it was buddy

we want to see former stars in the lineups aint nobody trying to see construction worker bob smith whip a no look pass to greg oden

"Who said this was the goal" was in reference to the QUANTITY The abundance of no-name dudes being ghe faceof the league.

You dudes blew Cube's statement out of proportion.

You don't think he understands formerNBA players are the bread and butter of the league?

why any of you think he wants anything other than a few Diamonds in the Rough (his words) getting some spotlight is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom