Ice Cube To Start 3 on 3 Basketball League

Triplets are going to repeat, so long as Iso Joe has stayed in shape (looks like he has). Kind of surprised Hawk didn’t get drafted. Looking forward to seeing if Bulut lives up to the hype—he & Mobley may cause problems for other squads.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Wild as hell to see Isaiah Briscoe already playing in this.

I saw him playing in that League with the Rappers too.

Weird to see him there ALREADY.

gotta get tmac and dirk

get gil as an active player too

odom too
Gil was out of shape & TERRIBLE when he played last season. Was especially ironic because of all the trash he’d talked leading up to it :lol:. I think that’s why he transitioned to coaching.

And the same can be said about Odom, but then he just started sitting out games. Until Cube eventually had to deactivate him and give his roster spot to somebody who would actually get on the court.

Combine those 2 with AI in the inaugural season, and Cube has been burned by 3 of the bigger names committed to the league.

GIl had actually got IN shape to play in the Big 3 (compared to where he was a year before) but it just didn't work out for him.

Not sure if/when we will see a successful BIG name player come in and dominate. Right now the best we've gotten from the wing / guard position has been Joe Johnson.

When Jamal Crawford comes that might be what the people want to see.

"Who said this was the goal" was in reference to the QUANTITY The abundance of no-name dudes being ghe faceof the league.

You dudes blew Cube's statement out of proportion.

You don't think he understands formerNBA players are the bread and butter of the league?

why any of you think he wants anything other than a few Diamonds in the Rough (his words) getting some spotlight is beyond me.
calm down there DC you bout to have a a stroke

Mahmoud still got it. As a fellow LSU player he offered Ben Simmons the opportunity to train this summer. He should really take him up on it.

Signed up for the week free trial to catch all the games. Idk, something seems off with this season. Games dont feel as exciting.

You can rewatch the games on fite tv

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

1626569771824.png

ISO JOE given em all hell again and again ! bless him

u tellin me he aint better than fuggin joe harris ?!?!?!? :rofl: wow jus sayin

Back
Top Bottom